Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: The Secret War Experience Delayed

2»

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

The Secret War experience is not delayed, THIS already IS the secret war experience, an experience as typically given by Funcom.

They just can't get anything right.

Expect more experiences like this soon to come.

• MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

Originally posted by Yuui

Then you sir are way too narrowminded for this beta.

There has been numerous signs pointing that this was pre-planned(4 hour delay for example, with 4 being featured a lot before, as well arg materials churned out minutes after delay)

If you have been following tsw arg before (which you did not) you would know that this is perfectly in line with what has been happening in arg. 

They did start the ARG, which is now full in action - was interesting to learn about the 4th faction although 'Phoenicians' as a faction doesn't have the impact that Templars, Illuminati and Dragon had to me - but I don't think it was all planned.

The ARG maybe, and the start off of the 'Secret War', thinking about it it makes sense to have a gradually developing storyline as a build up towards launch, especially if in able to progress the community has to work together to solve the riddles and mysteries. In fact, I think that part is genius.

But the beta application registration, that part I think wasn't planned.

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• SlechtvalkSlechtvalk Member Posts: 33

well quite easy, AoC Release,

i remember the memory leak bug, every 20 minutes the minimap became grey and you had to restart.

i remember the bugged quests, i.e. the invisible woman in tortages catacombs, which was at our last review not fixed. she still decides herself if she can be seen ;)

i remember the ui for adding friends to your fl, where you have also to klick a checkbox, absolutley state of "willing but not knowing how"

i remember the graphic bugs around the tortage lighthouse, i.e. the fishing rods

i remember the graphic bugs inside the cave when having an ATI gpu

i remeber the dx10 mode, which is until today told as "dx10 beta" and which does not do anything great difference to dx9 graphic and performance

i remember the klicking orgy when you play a meele

and many more

so many things, but yes, if you dont look at these things, it maybe a game you like to play