Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infantry Reloading Sequence cannot be stopped.

Since the Moderators of the WWII Online Forums have a vendetta agenda and cannot stand proper criticism of WII Online Battleground Europe's gameplay  I have decided that these forums is where the public should learn about the weaknesses and strengths of this game.   It is not that you cannot praise the game in the dev forums it is that you cannot even put the slightests negative comment against the game without a flame fest being started and those that wish to create a better game are chastized and attacked by the Forum Moderaters as creating flame threads when all along it is merely a means to convey a path to a better game.

Rule 1.  Never revload in this game in a combat area.  The Sniper reload sequence takes a long time to complete and there is not way to just stop with one bullet in the gun you have to complete the entire sequence.  This allows the enemy to come up walk by you casually while the routine finishes and you get shot.  Really poor mechanics.

Comments

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387

Good post Angriff.

• SolonoSolono Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by angriff

Since the Moderators of the WWII Online Forums have a vendetta agenda and cannot stand proper criticism of WII Online Battleground Europe's gameplay  I have decided that these forums is where the public should learn about the weaknesses and strengths of this game.   It is not that you cannot praise the game in the dev forums it is that you cannot even put the slightests negative comment against the game without a flame fest being started and those that wish to create a better game are chastized and attacked by the Forum Moderaters as creating flame threads when all along it is merely a means to convey a path to a better game.

You also can't point out the misleads and lies CRS has fed to the PB. Like the third person tank controlling video in RA that was leaked to cite a recent example.

Appears to be a really crappy clone of World of Tanks, looks like all the time the Rats spent there has really made an impression.

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387

Misery loves company, obviously.

• SupergrassSupergrass Member Posts: 110

Originally posted by Solono

You also can't point out the misleads and lies CRS has fed to the PB. Like the third person tank controlling video in RA that was leaked to cite a recent example.

Appears to be a really crappy clone of World of Tanks, looks like all the time the Rats spent there has really made an impression.

Do you have a link?

I'm not subscribbed so this is the first I heard of this.

edit: sorry, didn't mean to attempt and derail your thread.

Currently Playing:

Nothing.

It was on YouTube but the guy who put it up took it down.

It's a bit of courtesy, usually, not to leak the stuff the Builders get to the general public. Although the Rats claim that if the leaks keep happening (In the Builder newsletter/forum funny enough) they'll stop getting information access.

Fact is that the builders leak stuff constantly because they can't keep their mouths shut and since buying a Gold or Platinum Builder account gives you practical immunity to any repurcussions both in-game and on the forums, they won't do anything about it (Many gleefully exploit this to the point of being nearly certain that is their sole reason for ponying up the cash).

Angriff wouldn't have the problems he had with being banned if he drummed up $2000, for example.

• bmw66bmw66 Member UncommonPosts: 141

Unfortunately I think the game is now dying a slow death.   I dont play anymore but thats just my intuition. 

• Nerf09Nerf09 Member CommonPosts: 2,953

Huh?

Originally posted by Nerf09

Huh?

Rats said that RA was just going to be WWIIOL action except condensed. Now all of a sudden there is World of Tanks mode in a sim followed by twitch game modes.

• angriffangriff Member Posts: 154

Dont blame the Rats for being uninventive copy Kats.   It is a common problem for below par ability companies.  Following a trend in the hopes of catching a small percentage of market increase is common.  Just look at smart phones for an example.  The problem for this game is they have the basic premise for an outstanding true wargame but have lost their way in the myriad of mercurial gammers and strayed from the niche of wargammers.    Many companies become great by sticking to their core business.  Other companies stifle themselves in chasing the market.

But back to the basics.. the reloading sequence is painstakenly slow.  They should have a way to interrupt it when you see an enemy nearby.  Shooting with 4 bullets or just one clip in the magazing versus 6 would be something you would do in real if the enemy was suddenly in your midst.

You've ejected the magazine and then try to shoot before putting in the next magazine, what happens in real life, yeah I thought so.

You ejected the magazine, put in a new magazine and don't cock the firing mechanism and try to shoot, what happens in real life, yeah I thougth so.

There are more pressing matters other than reload sequence.

You've ejected the magazine and then try to shoot before putting in the next magazine, what happens in real life, yeah I thought so.

You ejected the magazine, put in a new magazine and don't cock the firing mechanism and try to shoot, what happens in real life, yeah I thougth so.

Ha you dont play this game.   Putting shells in one by one into your rifle you might think about stopping with the 3 you have in and push the bolt in when an infantry appears across the street.  You just fired a ATR and think iti is time to retreat out of the window but you have to wait for the bolt action sequence to finish... sorry charlie your frozen waiting for it to end during enemy return fire.  But then you never have  played  this game.  Yeah I thought so

Of course there are more pressing matters.  That is the problem with this game everything is so pressing they get nothing done because the next patch breaks so much other stuff.  Oh I guess you get another GUI rewrite.

Ha you dont play this game.   Putting shells in one by one into your rifle you might think about stopping with the 3 you have in and push the bolt in when an infantry appears across the street.  You just fired a ATR and think iti is time to retreat out of the window but you have to wait for the bolt action sequence to finish... sorry charlie your frozen waiting for it to end during enemy return fire.  But then you never have  played  this game.  Yeah I thought so

Of course there are more pressing matters.  That is the problem with this game everything is so pressing they get nothing done because the next patch breaks so much other stuff.  Oh I guess you get another GUI rewrite.

The ATR was fixed, you can now shoot and scoot then reload. 

And you can reload while moving on all other weapons.

Go ahead twist it to mask it. You cannot stop loading bullets one by one or two clips in the French guns So don't do it in this game. That is if you can stand to play it at all? My advice steer clesr