Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard has fallen victim to their own greed!

12345679»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• LisXiaLisXia Member Posts: 390

Originally posted by blueturtle13

Im sorry you dont like that I disagree with you.

I do think they have shallow gameplay compared to other games within the same genre as the games they make.

Starcraft--TA or homeworld

Diablo-Nox

wow-eq hell even eq2

warcraft--aoe

just my opinion  

Can't disagree more

Starcraft -- the most balanced RTS ever created.  After being a national sport for Korea for a decade plus, all 3 sides are found to be equally playable in various settings.  Mods are still being created and the game has been sold and played by millions.

Diablo -- pioneer in its field, and the idea of battlenet was one of the first in its time.  Gameplay is repetitive, but simple addictive.  Good enough for its purpose.

WoW -- eq? you must be kidding, every self proclaimed EQ1 vet has been crying about how much WoW changed EQ1 gameplay.  Almost the entire EQ1 population moved to try WoW and never turn back.  EQ2?  It is a good game but how many servers they have compared to WoW?  Look at the traffic on WoW technical sites, not troll sites.  Read the detail technical discussions from elitistjerks and hundreds of other.  There are multiple sites for each class.  There are sites for professions.  How deep the discussions are there, there are analysis more comprehensive than a year 1 term paper.  If you can understand them.

Just my opinion, of course.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• mrxennonmrxennon Member Posts: 209

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

After the recent news about Torchlight II's features, such as:

-COMPLETELY Randomized Dungeons

-Offline Play

-No Real Money AH

-Retails for $20

-LAN

AND

-FULLY MODDABLE

It's almost blindingly obvious how MUCH the Torchlight developers truly care for their fanbase. Unfortunately for me I can't get into Torchlight because of it's kindergarten style graphics so i won't be playing it, but overall it seems like they ACTUALLY give a damn about continueing their own product & growing their fanbase.

Yet, Blizzard on the other hand WILL have the following "features" for their Diablo III release:

-NO LAN PLAY.      Who plays on LAN except geeks these days?

-RETAILS FOR $50-60 (betting on $60).     About the same price as most games then

-NOT MODDABLE.       Dont really care for mods

-ONLINE PLAY ONLY (single player was removed)     why would you want to?

-REAL $$ Auction Houses.    Dont use it problem solved

-Dungeons that ar).e NOT random (e.g: each area has MAYBE 2-3 different varients, that is NOT random   not an issue

-An inventory & item system taken directly from WoW   and your point is?

And what i've seen of TL2 vids on YT, the game looks boring as sh*t,

So, YEA.....totally depressed now, because the Diablo franchise has been shat all over :'(

• CeldainCeldain Member UncommonPosts: 119

why do people dislike rmt ah? im so excited about it :)