Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

site crashed?

Comments

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Well i think my 4 hour theory is blown out of the water,this may be a simple case of the hamsters snuffing it as they run like an ethopian on steroids, as the servers are most prob flooded with conspiracy theorists like me image

p>
  • aviezeroaviezero Member Posts: 9

now there is a timer with broken glass...

• VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566

The timer has now got a crack in it! Eeekkk!

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440

Wonder if it is going to start soon or the broken glass is them venting thier frustrations lol

• timhanlondontimhanlondon Member Posts: 4

cool! Now what though, lol!?

• timhanlondontimhanlondon Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Beacker

Wonder if it is going to start soon of the broken glass is them venting thier frustrations lol

No that would be us venting out fustration on them! ;)

• aviezeroaviezero Member Posts: 9

at least they can't add more time to a broken timer

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628

Yeah I realized that after I saw their home page after I posted that LOL image

Originally posted by aviezero

at least they can't add more time to a broken timer

lol yea but with it being broken time has stopped D:

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Often times with these things what happens before the end result (the broken clock) holds the clues.  The flashing 00's, the amount of time it was at 0, the 4 hour delay could all be important.

I think it was 45 minutes at 0.

• mysticmousemysticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 146

I think  Cthulhu had something to do with this..

• wolvie3131wolvie3131 Member UncommonPosts: 196

I say working as intended, as they now have you all talking about it, hype good or bad is still hype ;)

• BlacksirBlacksir Member UncommonPosts: 28

@Celusios dear, my be i was play AoC my be not, who know, idea is that there are things that are not ok:

1. fact when a company announces it will begin a think, a product, a test, something it take all mesure to be shure eror will be limited

- fact when first counter was hit 0.0.0 all site was not work & that was affecting rest game / product what they have, how can be take god or bad ? (yes for a person who was play AoC from begining till now & have all patience to let time solve all probleme ok i can undestend, but heh if u want to pay for something what is not ok is u'r problem)

- fact it was hapend second time ooo let me gues is ok agen & is supose to make me hapy like all posible customer what expect something beter 1 step forward 2 step back ooo wait 2 step back no1 forward sory i am losing in ... :)

2. if u was play AoC tell me & tell to other ppls how was game on first mounth ? was ok'is ? aka if u goo to a market & u will buy a tv, radio, phone, pc ... product & is not working how supose what u do ??? sory yes me i am meany ok i will gief u a virtual beer just for fun ;) At list i apreciete them they was fix it soner or laiter :)

3. way they was not work in small steps aka beta can be done in more step:

a. product is build with close dor no1 have access on that

b. close beta:

- send cd-key to all account / person who have buy already a product from them

- get agreement with diferite site / company for distribuite cd-key

open beta:

- i will not goo in explain how it supose to be this stage ...

sory but at what stage we are ... what stage they was skip ??? is my fault they was fail ? & my frend was have right ?

@Paithan yes when first day on wow was it was loooong time agow (very very fun time), at that time it was can be undestenble but now on 2011 (close to 2012) came on ... enyway i will gief u to a virtual beer ;) (i know is not first game / company who fail & we will see how will be)

p.s. i still wait to see / get access trie ... to test it to see with my eye's but fact are fact sory gent's ;)

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

Originally posted by Blacksir

@Celusios dear, my be i was play AoC my be not, who know, idea is that there are things that are not ok:

1. fact when a company announces it will begin a think, a product, a test, something it take all mesure to be shure eror will be limited

- fact when first counter was hit 0.0.0 all site was not work & that was affecting rest game / product what they have, how can be take god or bad ? (yes for a person who was play AoC from begining till now & have all patience to let time solve all probleme ok i can undestend, but heh if u want to pay for something what is not ok is u'r problem)

- fact it was hapend second time ooo let me gues is ok agen & is supose to make me hapy like all posible customer what expect something beter 1 step forward 2 step back ooo wait 2 step back no1 forward sory i am losing in ... :)

2. if u was play AoC tell me & tell to other ppls how was game on first mounth ? was ok'is ? aka if u goo to a market & u will buy a tv, radio, phone, pc ... product & is not working how supose what u do ??? sory yes me i am meany ok i will gief u a virtual beer just for fun ;) At list i apreciete them they was fix it soner or laiter :)

3. way they was not work in small steps aka beta can be done in more step:

a. product is build with close dor no1 have access on that

b. close beta:

- send cd-key to all account / person who have buy already a product from them

- get agreement with diferite site / company for distribuite cd-key

open beta:

- i will not goo in explain how it supose to be this stage ...

sory but at what stage we are ... what stage they was skip ??? is my fault they was fail ? & my frend was have right ?

@Paithan yes when first day on wow was it was loooong time agow (very very fun time), at that time it was can be undestenble but now on 2011 (close to 2012) came on ... enyway i will gief u to a virtual beer ;) (i know is not first game / company who fail & we will see how will be)

p.s. i still wait to see / get access trie ... to test it to see with my eye's but fact are fact sory gent's ;)

It is just that -- a beta.

Therefor they have no obligation to deliver at any time they don't feel like doing so. If this was a paid product right now that you had spent your money to play, then i'd understand the frustration.

Now as far as people I have seen in here so frustrated about their own needs (as they totally ignore the technical side of the problem) it just goes to show people eat up beta as if it was a free time to play a finished product. Half of the people who get in I bet don't even report one bug over the course of an entire closed beta.

• SirLornSirLorn Member UncommonPosts: 212

Yeah, they are called tourists

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

For all the people crying there is a "Notify me when it starts"

Has anyone who registered been notified by e-mail yet?

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

quote:

"It is just that -- a beta.

Therefor they have no obligation to deliver at any time they don't feel like doing so. If this was a paid product right now that you had spent your money to play, then i'd understand the frustration."

@Celusios well if i look to u a frustrate person ok forget all what i say/write & u have right

quote:

"Now as far as people I have seen in here so frustrated about their own needs..."

@Celusios yes i know is beta i get it

• mysticmousemysticmouse Member UncommonPosts: 146

I do hope they manage to get it up and running today. I am following the goings on mostly because I am at home today and bored . I do look forward to playing this game, i have two grown kids off at College and one in high school and we plan on playing together a few times a week as a way to spend and share time with each other since I live in Colorado and they are going to school in the east. My 16 year old loves games and  its something we can talk about even when hes being a moody teenager.

Originally posted by Blacksir

quote:

"It is just that -- a beta.

Therefor they have no obligation to deliver at any time they don't feel like doing so. If this was a paid product right now that you had spent your money to play, then i'd understand the frustration."

@Celusios well if i look to u a frustrate person ok forget all what i say/write & u have right

quote:

"Now as far as people I have seen in here so frustrated about their own needs..."

@Celusios yes i know is beta i get it

Then we should leave it at that. Had this of been the release I would understand your frustration.

Also for the broken timer refer to http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/showthread.php?t=20442

Broken Timer ...

As you have noticed (no doubt ... that one thread is growing faster than weed in a full moon night) there's an issue with the timer for the Secret War.

We are sorry for the hassle this causes. Our technicians, gathered from the ranks of all three secret societies, are working to fix the issue. We hope to have some update for you guys soon.

We'll post any new information in this thread. To keep it readable it will be closed for now so new information doesn't drown.

Thank you for your patience!

Oliver 'Tarib' Kunz

Senior Community Manager

Incase people are too lazy to go to the link provided hah. Still wonder what the ETA is.

Incase people are too lazy to go to the link provided hah. Still wonder what the ETA is.

The same that it is with every published game, a mystery.

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Well the forum went mental. And they are randomly handing out beta keys in the main thread for various trolling ie first post on page x, first 2 replies blah, blah. It's practically a page every 5 seconds or so.

Edit: sorry forgot the most important part, some very nice pictures of lovely ladies are being posted (only reason I'm following it)

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

about 6 hours have passed and the problem was not solved so it's, clear that tonight we will not see the big beta TWS (greath start)

soo how it say Yoda "Be patient Padawan!"

have fun & time to get back to down more beer! hic salute!

• KatrisaKatrisa Member UncommonPosts: 116

There is nothing wrong with the site. It might have gone down this morning but I think most of this was planned. Its a secret war after all...

/Meow