Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*DEAD GAME* since 2011 July 27th

PoliceQCPoliceQC Member UncommonPosts: 40

It really looked like a decent game and I wanted to try it but to my surprise, it was taken down:

http://www.mytheongame.com/content/announcement-end-mytheon-live-service

Comments

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

That's probably because it was a pretty boring game with a weird UI and lame graphics.  This is the perfect game to use as an example of why F2P could be a bad idea.  Just my opinion, but I played the game for a total of about 5-6 hours and then uninstalled it because I was so bored.

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• GeekyBastrdGeekyBastrd Member UncommonPosts: 64

With the rumors going around that the entire Faxion team were layed off, it appears that UTV and Disney are cleaning house.

• XxBoxerxXXxBoxerxX Member Posts: 6

the entire Faxion dev team has been layed off. been playing faxion since its release and devs were very cool especially sean who quite bioware to come there to regroup with shadowbane devs and make the ultimate pvp game in faxion. they were active almost everyday in forums and then poof no more devs. 

Disney i officially hate you if i didnt already. you are killing the best pvp game out there imo. and killing UTV all around. why did you buy them???? 

rage over. 

if anyone has any suggestions for a pvp game with litle to no grind and no p2w item shop please let me know.

• trash656trash656 Member UncommonPosts: 361

Originally posted by evolver1972

That's probably because it was a pretty boring game with a weird UI and lame graphics.  This is the perfect game to use as an example of why F2P could be a bad idea.  Just my opinion, but I played the game for a total of about 5-6 hours and then uninstalled it because I was so bored.

Rediculas, if it was that boring as you say, then why did you waste 6 hours playing it? there must of been something you liked about it.