Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's everyone playing right now?

123457»

Comments

• NavyJackalNavyJackal Member Posts: 82

For me it's been alot of Total War; Shogun 2, and I've also restarted Fallout: New Vegas as I'm determined to actually finish it.  Everytime I've tried before I've always gotten sidetracked.   Witcher 2 is also sitting on my computer desk waiting to be installed.

• NuclearSodaNuclearSoda Member Posts: 9

I recently came across a pile of PS3 games(15 to be exact) for about $100.  Seeing as I haven't played my consoles in a long time I thought, why not?...

I haven't really played them on a regular basis, but I have picked up Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Age II, and Killzone 2 out of the pile a few times.

I'm really just waiting on Diablo III.

www.wizardsdistrict.com

• FreeBooteRFreeBooteR Member Posts: 333

Minecraft on LAN. I'm done with MMO's till GW2 is released. It's also quite addicting. My brothers and I have built large fortifications to keep out the creepers. We've built eleborate mob spawning  and processing devices, the fun never ends.

Archlinux ftw

• thexratedthexrated Member UncommonPosts: 1,368

Originally posted by Anciegher

Deus Ex Human Revolution on PC. Loving it so far :)

Like it so far as well, only thing that bothers me slightly is the fact that the game does not have very good animations, but the gameplay is very addictive so I can live with the small downside.

"The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in."

• Home15Home15 Member Posts: 203

Snes games - amiga - evrything old school realy to keep me busy.

All the new oooh pretty....but sucky boring gameplay games are shit.

• FrauleigneFrauleigne Member Posts: 3

Was playing in a private Ragnarok server but got bored with it. So i tried this Uncharted Waters Online. been playing it for a month already. :)

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Atm i'm into Allods, World of Tanks, Deus ex HR,( finding it boring thou, nuth'n new) luving Allods & World of Tanks, just tried Aion,( boring) and doing a bit of WoW in between, looking forwards to BF3, Red Orcestra 2 and Space Marine 40K and hopefully something new in the MMORPG market,( sooner than latter this decade) :)

• SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278

Dungeon Hunter Alliance from PSN

RIFT (bored as hell of it though and trying to kill time before Guild Wars 2 & Star Wars:Tor comes out ^_^ )

going to be playing Dungeon Siege 3 when i get it from gamefly maybe today lol

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• Blaze007Blaze007 Member Posts: 188

DJ30 and SP500 CFDs.

The last thing out there able to deliver some thrill...

• NikkitaNikkita Member Posts: 790

Playing Rift and Deus Ex ; HR

Waiting for The Secret World and SWTOR. Nothing else interests me.

Bite Me

• PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375

Just finished Professor Layton 100%

Yeah...I have a DS :P