Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

link and a question

Hi all, I'm glad to see this forum up.

For all of you that are new the the Horizons scene here is a nifty E3 video that was posted on this site a few weeks ago....I got to say I think it looks pretty good.

http://vault.ign.com/articles/402/402650p1.html

Oh I have a question that hopefully one of you Horizon Guru's out there might be able to answer...Has anyone heard if there will be swimming or underwater portions to the game.

Thanksimage

Comments

• HedenHeden Member Posts: 131

Thanks for the link :)

As for your question, I know the dev team has said that there would be no dungeon upon release.  Though they are going to add them as free updates.  I am not 100% sure but I remember hearing that there would be swimming, but not sure if it were for release or not.

Heden

Heden

• nalanala Member Posts: 173
    The whole update thing is one of the things that I think is really impressive about Horizons..the idea of being able to have the server updated on the fly...so that I never have to experience any down time or something like that. So great.

I agree nala!!!

The way that they have designed it, it is possibleto be standing  there and see a dung appear out of thin air.  Very sweet, I can't wait to see it in action.

Heden

Heden

I knol...although...I don't know if I all of the sudden would want dung to appear...maybe all of the sudden it would be cool to see a rock appear...but I want no part of being near that mselly dungimage

hee hee

• WylonusWylonus Member Posts: 14

cool, if you guys see it created out of thin air, make sure to make series of snapshots as it goes until completion.  image

this make you first person to sighted first appearances.

more you first found everything and everywhere, you get title as greatest explorer.

• ChilledPenguinChilledPenguin Member Posts: 51

[edited]

I played shadowbane in beta, and though it was fun, I am not too much into PVP so that game wasn't for me.  I also can't wait to see how it works out.  I have heard that it plays very well with only a 56k modem, so it should do its job well.

Heden

Heden

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332
    At this point they have removed the underwater portion of the game along with the water race.No idea if they are going to put it back in at a later date.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

• ChilledPenguinChilledPenguin Member Posts: 51

[edited]

Thats what I heard too...you can't explore underwater yet because there is nothing to explore...but you can swim...yipee...i love swimming. I am also looking forward to when they decide to implement underwater content-that will be awesome!