Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Remnant Knights: Anime & Armor? You Bet!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Gamesamba has announced that its anime inspired MMORPG, Remnant Knights, is now in its open beta phase of development. To celebrate the occasion, devs have added new features and content to the game including high level instances, new PVP game modes, crafting, and more.

Remnant Knights is a free-to-play anime-styled MMORPG that takes place in a world called Kasmari. Players join one of two schools – Owl or Dragon – and begin their training to defeat the Skalari, a strange and otherworldly threat that only the Knights can overcome. The game features three main class types, each with two unique advanced classes with many skills. Players can assign skill points how they wish, letting them create the type of character they want to be.

There are many unique areas to explore in the world, each with its own style and crazy monsters to hunt. Players can take a break from hunting by visiting and decorating their dorm room, crafting equipment, fishing, or zooming around on vehicles and mounts.

Read more on the Remnant Knights site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

personally the gameplay videos look dated... i feel like im looking at a 2004 game not a 2011.... while it looks nice and its f2p so i may at some point try it if im really truly bored.. i dislike the thought of 2 faction triforce grouping.. 

• gene548gene548 Member Posts: 12

There are alot of anime themed MMOs.. but none of them captured the term "anime" correctly yet..

• OtakunOtakun Member UncommonPosts: 874

Same crap, different name.