Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: WAR Rages On

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,651MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

In a new producer's letter on the Warhammer Herald, Kai Schober announces that, though there's a new Warhammer-based game in Wrath of Heroes, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning is still building and moving forward.

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning and the team working on it remain steadfast in their goal of delivering the best Realm versus Realm experience on the market.  Subscribers will still get a full, rich, rewarding experience.  We’ll continue to bring you updates and changes to improve upon this experience.  Characters you grow and love will still fight grandiose battles against tireless foes on multiple fronts; from Open RvR to Scenarios, we want you to continue to be invested.  In other words, no reason to stray from your old stomping grounds!  Get out and fight all people!

Read more on the Warhammer Online Herald.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• Gregross111Gregross111 Hesperia, CAPosts: 52Member

what a joke lol

• Gregross111Gregross111 Hesperia, CAPosts: 52Member

please!!! stay on our shitty game!! ... look you guys failed pretty much its too late to redeem warhammer... mythic was supposed to improve on dark age of camelot not make a world of warcraft easy mode version of it.   Ppl want complexity with RVR games and fun not boring boring boring boring...  see daoc had massive PVE zones , massive and complex RVR  with armor and weapons having quality %'s condition etc.. you had really cool and useful RAs had to template your chars , use char creation tools to guide you through the process of 1-50 it was a feat to be a skilled known player on daoc.. warhammer just made me feel like i was player warsong gulch....

warhammer = log in , make char , mash buttons till targeted mob and or player dies

warhammer just failed everyone who was looking for the next big RVR game.. FAILED to never return sorry so give it a fucking rest were not coming back even if the game goes free to play or if there is a free shard i will never come back to this shit hole...