Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everything for nobody!

"City of Transformers is a Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG set on the world of Amicron, a planet that has survived a deadly war with Quintesses. Complications and tensions rise between the three factions, The Alliance, The Army of Clones and the Samas Cyborgs for control of the mysterious Matrix.

Factions: The Alliance, The Army of Clones, The Samas Cyborgs

Classes: Ghost, Technomag, Psyonic, Defender, Technician, Stormtrooper"

Let's see, you have the Transformer fans, SW Clone Wars fans, Metroid Samas fans, Matrix fans, Star Craft Ghost fans, and Star Wars Stormtrooper fans.

What could possibly go wrong when you shamelessly steal the titles from popular sci-fi labels and slap them into an MMO?

P.S. I didn't mention Amicron being very similar to "Omicron", as in Omicron Persei 8 from Futurama, I figured the exact spellings were enough to prove my point.

Comments

• GodzzilaGodzzila Member Posts: 4

I like it, you don't have to be a transformers always.

It looks pretty nive, the animation is great, many classes, i think we should look at it when it released.

• BoscoGirlBoscoGirl Member Posts: 5

Yeap yeap, can't wait, can't wait!!!

• nachofootnachofoot Member UncommonPosts: 122

Originally posted by FloggingJude

Let's see, you have the Transformer fans, SW Clone Wars fans, Metroid Samas fans, Matrix fans, Star Craft Ghost fans, and Star Wars Stormtrooper fans.

I bet you're a Star Wars fanatic.  Only non-fanatics would know that Stormtroopers were German soldiers in WWI...

• monkeyslapmonkeyslap Member UncommonPosts: 20

"City of Transformers is a Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG set on the world of Amicron, a planet that has survived a deadly war with Quintesses. Complications and tensions rise between the three factions, The Alliance, The Army of Clones and the Samas Cyborgs for control of the mysterious Matrix.

What could possibly go wrong when you shamelessly steal the titles from popular sci-fi labels and slap them into an MMO?

P.S. I didn't mention Amicron being very similar to "Omicron", as in Omicron Persei 8 from Futurama, I figured the exact spellings were enough to prove my point.

I think the "matrix" they refer to is a rip off of the Matrix of Leadership from the transformers franchise. That thing inside Optimus Prime's chest. But you have a valid point. I wouldn't be surprised if this company was sued for copyright/trademark infringements.

Dark Helmet: "What?! You went over my helmet?"

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779

For a minute there I thought you were gonna label it as a WoW Clone. Though it's early I am sure someone will swoop right in and just do that.

MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • MirandelMirandel Member UncommonPosts: 143

No, not a WoW clone, but FW. Not that it's bad - FW is fun for a while at least. And it's kind of futuristic. Still, a pale clon of another game.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919

Is this a normal game or a browser one with rotten graphics ?

• emma520emma520 Member Posts: 7

Still anybody play the game well.

City Transformer Online is an upcoming sci-fi themed MMORPG inspired by the self-explanatory IP. The game takes place in the planet of Amicron that hardly recovered from the war with Quintesses when it was struck by the escalating conflicts among the three factions over the mysterious Spark with great power.