Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the game free to play or not?

Hello everyone. I have heard alot of talks about this game being f2p but i cant see anything about it on the website. So is the game f2p or not? And if its not when will it be?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

its p2p but has a free trial

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

It's definately NOT free to play.

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387

They are producing a free to play set of Rapid Action maps at somepoint, that will be Free to Play or such like model.

• ZbusZbus Member Posts: 116

Its got free trials. And from what i heard last there doing free RA maps. But to play the regular map it will cost ya.

think they had  3 plans last I heard

1.- pay monthly was about 18.00 bucks a month no fee for stopping play.

2.- montly pay sort of like a contract for your phone. Based on 3/6/1 year plans with your rate reduced on how long your plan was.Money is taken each month for your account  and if you end your sub before the planned date is up you get hit with a fee.

3.- See number 2 except they draw it in one large lump sum. And of coarse no fee for quitting but then again they already got all your cash already.

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    I think you mean World of Tanks
  • Nerf09Nerf09 Member CommonPosts: 2,953

Originally posted by Wallano

Hello everyone. I have heard alot of talks about this game being f2p but i cant see anything about it on the website. So is the game f2p or not? And if its not when will it be?

Thanks! :)

*thumbs back in Wallano's direction*

see

Originally posted by BizkitNL

It's definately NOT free to play.

Yes....it is.  IF you only want to use rifleman/SMG.

• ZbusZbus Member Posts: 116

Originally posted by RefMinor

I think you mean World of Tanks

Subscription Plans & Pricing October 2010

Battleground Europe is an online-only, massively multiplayer game that requires an active trial or premium subscription to play. Playnet Inc. operates the game, billing and account services and offers a variety of premium subscription plans- some as low as $12.99 per month.

Looking for a FREE trial? No credit card required!

Get an all-access 14 day FREE trial today

Save on your subscription

For a complete list of pricing plans including the WWII ONLINE BUILDERS program, visit your account page.

• All plans are recurring and will auto-renew at terms noted in plan description unless modified by customer.

• All "Easy Pay" plans come with a term commitment as noted in the plan description. Early termination is subject to penalty.

• All prices are listed in U.S. dollars

• All discounts and savings listed are based on non-plan rate of $17.99USD effective 11/5/10

• Residents of Texas are subject to state tax of 8.25%

There it is from the  sight itself so nope not world of tanks. Make sure to check small print in box below for fee info on early account closer. 

*sigh*