Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

TERA: Bonus Screens Show Off Awesome Effects

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,596MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Welcome to this week's bonus edition of our continuing series, TERA Tuesdays. Call it TERA Thursday. MMORPG.com has partnered with TERA devs and En Masse to bring you the best TERA screens on the Net. This time, we feature three screens that show more bloody combat and some wickedly awesome battle effects. Check them out in our Bonus TERA Screens feature.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• marganculosmarganculos BrnoPosts: 192Member Uncommon

i hope this game will support Crossfire/SLI :D

• RecoreRecore Posts: 5,095Member Uncommon

We all know the game looks good but instead of screens give us some videos of the developers talking about certain aspects of the game. 

Raptr Gamercard
  • sketocafesketocafe StoupaPosts: 801Member Uncommon

Is that blue thing in the second shot some kind of mutant penguin? Can I play a giant penguin in this game?

• parrotpholkparrotpholk Leland, NCPosts: 3,275Member

Well I suppose at this rate we could probably see the entire game if we just string together the neverending flow of screenshots since thats more or less the only bone that is thrown  out.

• KumaponKumapon Vancouver, BCPosts: 705Member Uncommon

Well I like the fact that EME is trying, but a few screnshots are not gonna hype anyone. The fans and others really need some PR videos to show what this game has to offer. 

Here is a fan video, maybe you could show something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfhhDNu-Ol0

• neosurfeurneosurfeur quebec, QCPosts: 193Member Uncommon

Originally posted by marganculos

I dont want to gave you hope ... Since i dont really know, but that game is Based on unreal engine 3 so probably a good chance that Sli/cross gonna made a good difference.

• KumaponKumapon Vancouver, BCPosts: 705Member Uncommon

Yes it does, it supports Crossfire/SLI with multi-monitor set-up. 

• NovusodNovusod Lakewood, NJPosts: 892Member Uncommon

TERA the game that will never be released. These sceneshots aren't doing it anymore the hype is dying.

• marganculosmarganculos BrnoPosts: 192Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Novusod

TERA the game that will never be released. These sceneshots aren't doing it anymore the hype is dying.

who the fak care about some hype....

• NojmerkNojmerk Oshawa, QCPosts: 5Member

Its not out till 2012 spring.. so don't need to worry about hype right now.

Master of the Universe

• WolfhammerWolfhammer KetteringPosts: 694Member Uncommon

Originally posted by marganculos

Personally I am hoping its coded to properly untilise all 6 of my delicious CPU cores :)