Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wouldnt it been pretty nice, if GPotato had released a SUB based Allods for those not interested in

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

To be honest, I may have supported the game had I not felt forced. The Iimited bag and inventory space was a killer for me.

I dont mind subbing to a game if it has equal opportunity for all players.

maybe a petition for a sub based version of the Game would be a good step for many P2W MMO.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919

I am in total agreement I loved the classes in this game but the f2p structure which was not like DDO or LotRO turned me off.

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

This game was F2P from the conception. I think that making it sub-based would not be an easy option. Had it been sub based from the start, before they pretty much wrecked its rep, then it might have been a different story.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...

• RevivialRevivial Member Posts: 194

Originally posted by MMOExposed

To be honest, I may have supported the game had I not felt forced. The Iimited bag and inventory space was a killer for me.

I dont mind subbing to a game if it has equal opportunity for all players.

maybe a petition for a sub based version of the Game would be a good step for many P2W MMO.

I agree, i probably would of subbed for a couple months to Allods if it was setup like Champion's Online.

The pricing system is what deterred me personally.

"I swear -- by my life and my love for it -- that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
    - John Galt

• tochicooltochicool Member Posts: 153

They are trying to change it's pay to win status but it's hard when there's hardly any support.

FEEL THE FULL
    FREE-TO-FLAME
    FANTASY.