Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats the positives of this game

farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

I seen a offer here on mmorpg for a free game pack to play this game. I logged in here to look for a game to play so i said why not.  to to get pack i had need to download install and make a toon , then go to a linked page enter the mmorpg give code and toon info and bingo free pack , so after a insainely long download i made a toon logged in and out went to the linked site entered my code and  " you are not eligable for this free gift" ? no explaination . acount was made well within the time frame stated on the event code page.

So i wasted hours on this slow download , im going to try it atleast right . i hope back in to try the game . the user interface is a mess . theres not 1 clean inch around the border of the screen . i honestly think a 12 year old built the interface .

No guts no glory maybe im missing something great that will make the worst UI i ever seen in my life a mote point. so game on , im still truckin.... and then i notice something else , im still truckin and truckin and truckin .... do these towns ever freaking end , WTF why are these start up towns spread so dam thin i dont want a 20 min run threw town to turn in a quest. this is just crazzy..

im only lvl 2 , its a law you cant talk smack about a game unless you play it to lvl 50 . "or lvl 5 if your talking DDO" so game on .

when i finally found a monster hunting map i got kicked in the teeth , grind maps span 15 lvl of range lvl 1s -15s on the same map well thats not so bad . but wait theres only 4 dif mobs to keep me entertained for 15 lvls OMG this is harsh

bout time i hit lvl 16 i never wanted to see the first 4 monsters again  but ahh shit next map is almost the same monsters and guess what just 4 monsters again  . Do or die time....

map 3 woohoo they had to of set up the game short changing lvl 1-30 right this next maps got to be good, "please god it has to be"  well there were no mmo gods listening just 4 monsters again and it looks like im back on the very first map . even the monsters look the same as the first map all 4 monsters found on this the 3rd map area.

At this point im wondering what would hurt me worse , to keep playing this game or to poke out my eye balls with a rusty fork.

Im still 3 lvls away from legaly being able to talk smack about this game . if i missed something wonderful about this game that makes the rest not so bad. PLEASE let me know what . I would love to know what it is.  " i think i can live with out being able to legaly trash talk this game "' " i cant get my mind around 3 more lvls"....

Comments