Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

good game that becomes a 7day week job

nice game till 40 - 45 , and u have done all your quests.

you will find yourself loging everyday to do your "godtrial = most exp instance, based on event timer so u cant do when you want to" at lvl 55 this might get you 2 bars , u can calculate when your going to level (2.5 bars with exp event)

daily quest - in game called henry quest - 1st 10 will give you best xp - tho u can do 30 per day rest is 20-to 30 it worthless at lvl 40+

g-lowlands complete this ever day u get a box with a gem, once a day instance 40+ 

pvp - total brown stuff,  this aint a pvp game theres no race v race , this is old school where you kill ppl and u name becomes red and if you die u drop stuff from inventory .

even guild v guild isnt a event its just a slap bang - our game offers this,

new patch offers a battle mount how nice,  dont fix anything in pvp system,

oh must add there is only quest xp , 10 henrys per day , u dont party up to kill MOB-X to lvl party , this game is choked on ur progress , even crafting ,, vig and energy ,, 1 to harvest 1 to craft once its gone log off log in next day ,,, 

becomes like a job ,,, nice game serious fook up in the makeing, you need to play to see what im on about ,,,,

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903

I'm bummed to hear that.  I just got downlaoded the game a few days ago and am at level 24.  It's been quite a bit of fun leveling.  I'm not looking forward to the leveling slowing down so badly, but i guess it explains why there are so many people not at cap.

The grind has begun for me around level 30.  I'm sticking with it, but I can't continue the main quest until I level my socialite skill which is the most annoying skill grind I've ever seen.

I'm now level 41.  It is a grind but there are ways to speed up leveling.  Joining a guild actually helps as the dailies there can give some nice exp.  I've always wanted to try a game where leveling to the cap was actually an achievement.  With the 3x EXP this goes much faster than it probably does in Asia.  But it's about as slow as I'm willing to do.

I can't explain why I like this game.  The fact that I'm currently poor is probably one.  I like the art style and the fact that since this game isn't about endgame, I can just enjoy it for what it is.  I quit AoC because I knew so much was going to be closed off to me at level cap unless I subscribed.  Their model needs to be more flexible and allow people to unlock areas/instances they want rather than just subscribe.

• strangerdangstrangerdang Member Posts: 233

It really does seem like a game designed around dalies.

• EtherniaEthernia Member Posts: 104

Can you still level while afk?

Praying at the statue thing, was always fun to wake up and be 2 levels further.

• huskerman34huskerman34 Member UncommonPosts: 252

Sounds like Allods. Allods was and is like that. Once you hit 40 its all about the dailies.  Dailies for gold so you can buy what you need.  I hope this game is not based on a rune system that is full of crap. I hope the servers are good. 

Edgar F Greenwood

Apaprently the dailies grind was too much for me.  I've given up on the game and probably for good.  I think my hunter reached level 41 or so.  It has some good things going for it visually, but it is a very shallow game quest-wise and leveling is a huge chore.  I also found the amount of mana pots I had to use to be ridiculous.