Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rusty Hearts will break your heart....

GeowashGeowash Member Posts: 372

Now I understand that it is in Closed beta... something I mention very many times in my video, yet knowing PW I doubt they will change this game. So heres the video stating my first impressions of the game! 

Level Up Episode 6 - Rusty Hearts First Impressions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWD5_ylTOA

Enjoy and make sure to comment, rate, and subscribe! Also give your thoughts... do you think it will recover from the console feeling? Or remain tainted after launch?

Thanks,

Zach Sharpes

Comments

• GeowashGeowash Member Posts: 372

Since I posted this video I found a quest... and now im able to enter a dungeon? Limitation fail... court still stands regardless... I find it kinda sad that when your stamina runs out you will require a group to advance progression in this limited dungeon system. Should let you do what ever dungeon you want. Thats just my opinion. Keep in mind this was my first impressions video as well, thus they didnt give me a quest, thus I didnt know that you didnt require a party. 

• GeowashGeowash Member Posts: 372

New link has been added for the re upload! This time im playing a char thats not glitched with no quests!