Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

opinions?

itgrowlsitgrowls newport news, VAPosts: 2,951Member

was wondering how is this game? i would love to get opinions from new players and seasoned players alike.

I would like to know if there are any problems in this game as well?

thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• azmundaiazmundai St Louis, MOPosts: 1,419Member Uncommon

I didnt make it very far. Landscapes seemed very .. 1999 very empty ... it looks like there are some nice aspects, but i didnt really get far enough into it to tell.

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Maplewood, NJPosts: 1,102Member Uncommon

I play it on and off.  IT is very good, and my only complaint is that you need to take a quest every so often that requires you to reach a certain level.  It gives me time to do stuff like dailies and instances, but is still annoying.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• KaeriganKaerigan None Of Your BusinessPosts: 689Member

I'd give this a try, but I just can't get past the fact that you have to pay/do a daily quest in order to use the global chat channel.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• OnigodOnigod Noord-HollandPosts: 732Member Uncommon

another f2p wich really makes it look and feel like a f2p. sure the graphics look awesome in their gameplay trailers wich are all recorded in game (they say) but once you login youll see diffrent (my computer is fine i can run everyone on high specs)

the gameplay is clunky many invisable borders meaning you cannot jump over certain little rocks or jump from a bridge to take a little shortcut youll have to walk past them but there are trees in some locations you can perfectly walk trough.

and perfect world is known for a pay to win item shop.