Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DHV Republic Guild[multi-game community]

Dark Hand of Valor!

DHV-Galactic Republic PVP Guild

Application: Apply Here!

Dark Hand of Valor is currently recruiting for 

Star Wars The Old Republic

Did you ever want to be part of a fully functioning system? DHV is a complete guild that encompasses all the greatest features of a large multi-game guild without the military style structure and rigid demands, while still maintaining solid guild structure and achieving in-game progress. You can be a part of jumping on the front lines and defending our name and destroying the enemy in our PvP group, exploring the wilderness and going dungeon diving as a full-time raider, or arming our warriors with our crafting group. DHV goes beyond the normal mindset of a guild and seeks to fully encompass all aspects of the games by recruiting ALL TYPES of players interested in ALL aspects of the game. DHV then brings those players together to be integrated as part of a whole system (so if all you want to do is PVP, then great!!! You’ll have the support of our Hit Squad on the battlefield and our crafters when you need to resupply! And crafters can feel the awesome power and support of our Hit Squad) each sub-group has a leader and its own structure but falls under the umbrella of DHV.

But remember the only requirement is to put in the time and effort you WANT to put in! Of course there will be suggested paths and events, but no one will hold it against you for making your own choices! We have players interested in every different aspect SWTOR(so far)has to offer! 

Not sure what you want to do? We have a spot for you the casual player with a good attitude as well. Want to relax with a cool group of people while feeling the security and strong structure knowing people will back you up when others mess with you? Visit our site for more details; The perfect mix of casual and organized gaming comes through here.

GUILD CHARTER: 

Dark Hand of Valor, What We're About!

[From our Founder] - Dark Hand of Valor was created to fill the void I encountered while searching for a Darkfall guild that had that perfect fit. Not to say that there aren’t some good guilds out there, there are, however, they just did not have everything I was looking for. On one end of the spectrum, you have your hard core ganking/griefing guilds and on the other, the ones that seem afraid to get in a good fight. As neither of those fit my gaming style, I decided to start my own guild, “Dark Hand of Valor.”

Doesn't "Dark Hand" contradict "Valor"? Not at all. It means we keep our actions honorable, for the greater good. It means we aren't above hunting down and killing someone that is causing us or others problems. It means we will fight as we must and we will do it with pride and know that our actions make for a better life for us and those who hold our same values. So, while we stand for valor, we are also not afraid to use every tactic in our arsenal to defend what we feel is right. If you're an old D&D player, DHV's alignment would best be described as Chaotic Good. We're a bunch of good people as long as you treat us right, treat us poorly and we'll have no problem taking care of the problem.

WHAT TO EXPECT:

DHV is about respect, maturity and self discipline. This means that you not only treat your fellow guild members with respect, but those not of the guild as well. This means you aren't getting into flame wars on forums, ganking, griefing or otherwise causing someone to question why they bother to log into the game at all. 

DHV will maintain a casual, yet organized atmosphere. No one should ever tell someone how they should spend their time, this is a relaxed guild of all types of members and we hope members can find other like-minded players to group with and enjoy themselves. Basically if someone wants to sit back and fish all day, every day and talk with people, there is nothing wrong with that at all. If you prefer to hunt down griefers, you're more than welcome to do that too (in fact, ask if anyone would like to join you!). Or maybe you would rather just hang out and craft or run around exploring the landscape. This is your game and your guild, and as long as you follow our core belief system, your style of play will be respected.

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We would like to keep this mature, so a minimum age of eighteen is required. In addition, DHV members should be well spoken, in control of themselves and be able to keep real life drama out of the game. This isn't high school, we're here to enjoy our gaming time, it is that simple. We also want members with the ability to self regulate their actions even if there aren't others observing them and furthermore, require that they are able to keep their cool when grouped with members in game.

We also encourage applications from couples, women and older adults. The respectful atmosphere fostered at DHV is one where members can be comfortable being themselves. 

Application: Apply Here!

Code of Conduct

DARK HAND OF VALOR

Please feel free to PM me with any questions!

www.jffgaming.com
Multi-gaming community.

www.twitch.tv/ieatedabutter

Comments

• MorigenMorigen Member Posts: 4

Got all my pre-orders in. :)

www.darkhandofvalor.com

• Dru72Dru72 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 57

Although I won't be playing the game, I highly recommend this guild, They play a mixture of games, are very polite friendly people. Go check them out some time
    :)

• stormseekazstormseekaz Member UncommonPosts: 168

Hey guys its Exavier from Darkfall.  =D

You can count me in for DHV depending on what server you guys roll on.

Joining PVP - RP servers r important for me, but i could probably make due with plain PVP or plain RP.  We will see.

• NoodleSaladNoodleSalad Member Posts: 23

Well we're still not 100 percent sure yet what servers are going to even be offered, but we have decided to at least be PVP, if anything.

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

• peacensunpeacensun Member Posts: 35

Welcome to our newest members!

• boradicboradic Member Posts: 5

Welcome all new new guildies and for you old guildies give ya a hi 5 u figure out who i am lol

Only in death will u what i have done in life.......

Helith!

44 active SWTOR members and counting!

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

locked, cocked and ready to rock!

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• Caden089Caden089 Member Posts: 2

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to all our newest members and to the newly elected guild leader! Hoorah!

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

• MorigenMorigen Member Posts: 4

Yes, we have 3 new guild leaders at DHV !!

www.darkhandofvalor.com

• Dru72Dru72 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 57

Originally posted by Morigen
    Yes, we have 3 new guild leaders at DHV !!

And mighty fine ones they are too :)

Leader(s), my bad lol

Also welcome Danbacca, our newest member from right here on the MMORPG forums!

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

So, now that we've seen all the class videos, has anyones mind been changed as to what class they want to start with?

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

Congrats to the guildies that got into this last beta wave! I'm super jealous! haha

www.jffgaming.com
    Multi-gaming community.

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

Originally posted by NoodleSalad

Congrats to the guildies that got into this last beta wave! I'm super jealous! haha

=)

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.