Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bring back Neo Online

MetaplexMetaplex Member Posts: 4

I enjoyed NEO Online while it lasted. So here is a poll.

If Neo online was brought back, would you play it?

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

I didn't even know it went down. I played it once, it was okay I guess, felt really generic.

• MetaplexMetaplex Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Panther2103

I didn't even know it went down. I played it once, it was okay I guess, felt really generic.

I find games based like WoW more generic. I like NEO in the sense that it didnt limit you to a certain class and had a large crafting system. I didnt find myself grinding much in the game. i was more just having fun.

• newbismnewbism Member Posts: 39

The game was unique in a lot of ways.  Progression in crafting took LOTS of time and dedication.  I found crafting to be similair to Everquests, where most of the materials needed were dropped by mobs.  There was only a handful of people who were able to manage getting to higher tiers, and this was with the low level cap, before the planned release of higher level content.

Ogplanet's hosting of the game seemed like a scam to me.  They brought the game down very quickly and only refunded cashshop currecny with ogplanet currency.  Too bad they do not run any other mmorpg's.. 

This game would have appealed to many people if they advertised the game at all.  

Aside from crafting, NEO had fluid gameplay.  It was not a target and lock on type deal like in PW games or similair.  It felt somewhat like WOW.  Interestingly, You were able to freeform a character from different classes and skills, though there were not as many to choose from in compairson to sub games.  Either way, there were dungeons and "elite" type mobs for grouping, where roles would come into play.

Too bad it's dead. Hopefully a similair game will be released at some point.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I played it till cap and there wasn't much to do sadly and mages were very over powered with their abilities me and a friend played it and he could own a whole party unless stunned in time and sadly there wasn't much variety in weapons but yea you weren't limited to a certain role I was 2h who focused on damage and speed knew other people who foused on crits and so on.