Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is dead dont bother.

EmoqqboyEmoqqboy Member UncommonPosts: 194

title says it. hardly any players, more and more players are leaving every day. Population by my guess is around 100-200 on the english server anyways. If you want a temporary game to mess around with go ahead, other than that, stay away. Not to mention the latest update makes upgrading an item likely to have it destroyed only to be repaired by, yep, you guessed right, a cash shop item. lol at them trying to milk a dying population, if anything it should push away the remainding regulars since they cant fully upgrade their items without spending real money.

<QQ moar plz. kkthxbai.>

Comments

• bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 198

I'm enjoying the game.

If your priority when you look for an mmorpg is 'does the game have lots of spammers? does it have lots of whingeing fools running about asking for free stuff, asking stupid questions, and generally ruining my gameplay experience? are lots of people camping all the spawns? am I getting lots of gold sellers emails and spam in busy areas?' etc etc, then you're a loon.
    Plenty enough players on the English speaking server for it to not feel dead, I can't vouch for the other language servers as I obviously haven't had the need to go onto them.

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy

• bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 198

PS: I damaged an item trying to upgrade it, and the repair 'shop' is right next to the upgrade 'shop'. No cash transaction was required.

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy

• 43%burnt43%burnt Member UncommonPosts: 162

No, it's literally dead.

http://mythos-europe.com/

• travamarstravamars Member CommonPosts: 417

The game is shutting down October 27th.

If you spent money on it you can get vouchers for Runes of Magic money. If you dont like Runes of Magic then your shit out of luck.

• MaNiaGGMaNiaGG Member UncommonPosts: 76

Tried it back in Jun/Jul and the game was just bad. No surprise, it's shutting down, really.

• paps26paps26 Member Posts: 24

Is this game dungeon based? are there any other versions that I can try? thank you

• GreasyGhoulGreasyGhoul Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 12

Originally posted by MaNiaGG

Tried it back in Jun/Jul and the game was just bad. No surprise, it's shutting down, really.

But, I liked the game. :| 

Besides, It's coming back anyway.

I wish I had the money to buy rights to like the Satyr or something if it's going to just die like this. :/ Maybe this time it will do better.

Though, Torchlight 2 is coming soon so..

• adiktusadiktus Member Posts: 128

I've participated in Mythos Global's CBT and it was good. This version is truly better than the EU one, living up to their promise.

And no, Torchlight 2 isn't coming soon yet. The devs already announced that there will be some delays and release might be late 2012, if I remember correctly.