Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well...I TRIED to buy it.

halldorrhalldorr Member UncommonPosts: 105

Well, I did purchase it. But my key is activated and yet it won't create me a forum account or let me register  there or even in the forums.

I can see my key is activated, my subscription added, yet when trying to login to the game I get invalid login/password. No reply from support@ yet so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do lol.

Comments

• thebigchin11thebigchin11 Member Posts: 519

Do NOT NOT try to buy it, aargh it is like a tennis tournament where you have to use your hands as rackets in a lift.  It is the worst excuse for frankly stealing money I have seen since I had to confront some fucker smashing my old man's car windows.  And at least he was fairly pleasant when he ran away. 

Chins

• halldorrhalldorr Member UncommonPosts: 105

Meh, it was $12 on Direct2Drive yesterday so I figured why not :) But if I can't get in to play...I guess I'll know why :-P

• logicwarlogicwar Member UncommonPosts: 69

yep same problem for me, i emailed them 3 or 4 times, did not hear anything from them. told them i guess i will email d2d see if i have any better luck there. they emailed me back within 30 mins.

We are now checking your account. We will soon send you further instructions.

Please rest assured that you will be compensated for all the game time lost because of this issue.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience and thankful for your patience.

Best Regards,

GM Thracius

Earthrise Support Team

that was yeasterday heard nothing from them since. emailed them again this morning still nothing.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file