Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures: Campaign for Iceberg 3 Roundtable Interview

BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing EditorBerea, OHPosts: 2,581MMORPG.COM Staff Rare

Recently our own Mike Bitton was invited to sit in on a roundtable interview with Todd Carlson and Justin Dazet of SOE, as well as Dave Filoni, the Director of Cartoon Network's Star Wars: The Clone Wars.  The topic on hand was the upcoming Season 4 of the show, as well as the tie-in for Clone Wars Adventures: Campaign for Iceberg 3.

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures will enter new territory this summer as the game will serve to bridge the gap between Seasons 3 and 4 with the introduction of a new update dubbed “Campaign for Iceberg 3” which has gone live today. We recently sat down with SOE’s Todd Carlson and Justin Dazet, along with Star Wars: The Clone Wars director Dave Filoni to discuss the new update.

Read more of Community Manager Mike Bitton's Campaign for Iceberg 3 Roundtable Interview.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• FalelornfaleFalelornfale Edmonton, ABPosts: 53Member

I played and finished this earlier today... was fun for the most part... nice addition to the game... its not SWTOR... but I can wait a bit longer for that...

Playing EQ2
    Quit - LotRO, EQ, EQOA, EvE, FFXI, DAoC, TitD, AO, AC1, AC2, AA, CoH, CoV, D&L, DS, DDO, EA, GW, HZ, IW, L1, L2, M59, UO, MoM, MoUL, N2, RS, RO, RoE, RYL, SB, SO, SWG, MxO, UO, VSoH, WoW