Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures: Campaign for Iceberg 3 Roundtable Interview

BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing EditorBerea, OHPosts: 2,780MMORPG.COM Staff Rare

Recently our own Mike Bitton was invited to sit in on a roundtable interview with Todd Carlson and Justin Dazet of SOE, as well as Dave Filoni, the Director of Cartoon Network's Star Wars: The Clone Wars.  The topic on hand was the upcoming Season 4 of the show, as well as the tie-in for Clone Wars Adventures: Campaign for Iceberg 3.

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures will enter new territory this summer as the game will serve to bridge the gap between Seasons 3 and 4 with the introduction of a new update dubbed “Campaign for Iceberg 3” which has gone live today. We recently sat down with SOE’s Todd Carlson and Justin Dazet, along with Star Wars: The Clone Wars director Dave Filoni to discuss the new update.

Read more of Community Manager Mike Bitton's Campaign for Iceberg 3 Roundtable Interview.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• FalelornfaleFalelornfale Edmonton, ABPosts: 53Member

I played and finished this earlier today... was fun for the most part... nice addition to the game... its not SWTOR... but I can wait a bit longer for that...

Playing EQ2
    Quit - LotRO, EQ, EQOA, EvE, FFXI, DAoC, TitD, AO, AC1, AC2, AA, CoH, CoV, D&L, DS, DDO, EA, GW, HZ, IW, L1, L2, M59, UO, MoM, MoUL, N2, RS, RO, RoE, RYL, SB, SO, SWG, MxO, UO, VSoH, WoW