Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you want boob physics in your MMORPG?

1234568»

Comments

• C0MAC0MA Member Posts: 522

I'm all for realism... please note realism... not exaggerated perversion... unless it's an anime style mmo where perversion matches the atmosphere... in that case it is realism to the world/environment.

"Sometimes people say stuff they don''t mean, but more often then that they don''t say things they do mean"

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

Originally posted by C0MA

I'm all for realism... please note realism... not exaggerated perversion... unless it's an anime style mmo where perversion matches the atmosphere... in that case it is realism to the world/environment.

Denise Milani?  Dolly Parton?  They're out there and they're real.  I wonder what they'd look like as anime?  Scary....

• Eighteen16Eighteen16 Member UncommonPosts: 146

It's a very small factor but it serves its purpose in the entertainment. It is in no way immature, all games are made with the intended auidence being teens and/or young adults. Small sexual themes are always present in movies, TV and even music for this age group, no reason why games should be any different.

• LatellaLatella Member Posts: 189

If it´s there fine, if it´s not , so be it.

Rawr.

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

I say absolutely we need boob physics in MMO games.  While they're at it, I think devs should put in "wardrobe malfunction" physics as well!

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• generals3generals3 Member Posts: 3,307

I personally do not care at all. Usually when i play MMO's it's not to stare at boobs.

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
    Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

usually if i'm having fun in any mmo boob physics is the furthest thing from my mind. it's only when i start getting bored that my mind starts to wander.....

so yea, if i'm scrutinizing boob physics in any game it's not a good sign.

• VryheidVryheid Member UncommonPosts: 469

Originally posted by generals3
    I personally do not care at all. Usually when i play MMO's it's not to stare at boobs.

usually when I play MMOs I become bored out of my mind after doing a dozen kill quests in a row, so it would be a nice distraction

• AzureblazeAzureblaze Member UncommonPosts: 130

My personal opinion is I don't really care as long as they are not too big.

In anime and games they are usually just way too big!!

To each his or her own though I guess.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609

Originally posted by evolver1972

I say absolutely we need boob physics in MMO games.  While they're at it, I think devs should put in "wardrobe malfunction" physics as well!

I suppose next we'll have to have a Leisure Suit Larry: Campus Days MMO.  /world Open Panty Raid on the Felta Thi House.

And almost any Piers Anthony IPs would almost require boob physics, wouldn't they?

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

Originally posted by evolver1972

No arguments here. 

You wont ever see me install a game, start to play, and suddenly yell, " HEY!  This stupid game doesnt have any boob physics!  What a rip off ! " 

But hey if they're there, Id give a chuckle I guess. 

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

I don't care if it's in a game or not.  If it's a major thing to push the game, then I have to wonder about the rest of the title's gameplay.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• CactusJackCactusJack Member UncommonPosts: 393

I would have never played a Malkavian female in Vampire the Masquarde: Bloodlines without  boob physics. I know that's not a MMO, but it was an unexpected and welcome surprise. I have found that games where you can alter female anatomy...you get much, much different responses.

I rolled a female Defender/Healer on CoH in a tasteful, yet revealing outfit and I never, ever...I mean ever got turned down for a PUG. I got more friend requests in that game than any other from complete strangers. I rolled a male Defender and it was a chore to find a PUG.

Take from that what you will. I never used VOIP or any of that with CoH...and I never said I was a girl. So it wasn't that either. It was actually the first time I rolled a female character....and it was eye opening to say the least.

Edit: Spelz

Playing: BF4/BF:Hardline, Subnautica 7 days to die
    Hiatus: EvE
    Waiting on: World of Darkness(sigh)
    Interested in: better games in general

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

+1 for cameltoe physics

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

Originally posted by Wharg0ul

I don't play games to stare at "boobs" (a childish word.....).

I would imagine that those processor cycles would be better used elsewhere.

How pretentious can a MMO forum post be?

• SereliskSerelisk Member Posts: 836

Guild Wars 2 has them.

:D

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

Originally posted by Serelisk

Guild Wars 2 has them.

:D

Oh.....okay.  Yea...I see that.  I shall be buying GW2. 

Of COURSE it has nothing to do with bewb physics.  But....I will be buying GW2.  So...there. 

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

Granted having boob physics in Avatar is all fine and good. No game or dev team every put it to work in NPCs. Who do you want to gain favor with by doing missions? The old bald guy or the curvy little bar wench? Who will you buy gear from? The farm boy or the farm girl who remembers how much ingame currency you spend and treats you like a valued customer?

I support 'boob mechanics' but at a larger level than the 30 seconds it takes to ramp the bar on your Avatars size.

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

teenagers and computer games, allways the same :)

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"