Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back and seeking active players!

XithrylXithryl Member UncommonPosts: 256

Hey all! I have decided to come back to Guild Wars. I remember being so excited to play the game with a friend of mine way back at launch, we were in beta together.

Soon after launch he stopped playing and I fell off shortly after. However I always purchased the campaigns and a friend of mine even got me EotN. So I am good there. I have played a heck ton of other MMOs and nothing is sitting right with me.

I am super hyped for Guild Wars 2, and figured it’s a good time to get the foundations going, and perhaps even do some HoM stuff.

I do however know for a fact if I dont communicate with active players I will inevitably fall of the game, which I do not want to happen. So I am here looking for an active guild, or community. I would love for there to be a vent, or teamspeak channel that I could go into and talk about the game, and group up with and talk while we battle the evils in the land.

Please let me know! I am downloading the full image of the game overnight, and will be playing tomorrow night!

P.S. One thing I am interested in is, does it matter which campaign I play through first? Is it better to go in the order they were launched?

Also could anyone supply me a link to a guide of sorts that shows how to get to the different campaigns depending on what campaign your initial character is from? Thanks a lot all!

Comments

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

Hey there, I also just got into the game about a week ago in anticipation of GW2. Wanted to get into the background story and find a good guild. There are many guilds that are recruiting right now and several of those are specifically planning to move to GW2 at launch. So if you want to do some shopping around you can either at one of the big faction hubs or on the recruitment page at guildwarsguru.

I would highly recommend the folks at Precursor Legacy [HOPE]

They have TS. An active website with forums. Guild hall with lots of ammentities. Part of one of the oldest alliances in the game. Lots of active, long time players. They are mostly PvE oriented and spend a lot of time doing mission that lead to titles and such. and they are specifically planning to move to GW2.

Check out their guildwarsguru recruitment post for more details.

All die, so die well.

• XithrylXithryl Member UncommonPosts: 256

Thanks for the reply, I just applied on the website. Hope to hear something back :) Would be great to talk with fellow Guild Wars gamers, and start adventuring!

Thanks Again!