Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question for free to play

Firstly, when I tried this game a year ago, it was a lot of fun.  I just didn't feel lt was worth more than $5 a month to play.  With that said, as I about to install the game since its free now, I have a question.

Is this now a normal free to pay model game in which I can buy stuff or just free versus dumb enough to pay $18 a month?  In other words, I'd like to buy say a sniper rifle.  I loved being infantry so the free account is perfect for me, I just would love to get a better weapon. 

Comments

• SupergrassSupergrass Member Posts: 110

Sorry, but it's not your normal free-to-play. There are no microtransactions and you're limited to only a couple weapons and maybe vehicles. I think the only weapons you can use are the rifle and SMG.

Perhaps maybe in the future you'll be able to purchase individual things? But right now I feel they're just experimenting with the free-to-play accounts. Heck, it's not even really being advertised..

edit:

Here's a thread they created on the subject.

Currently Playing:

Nothing.

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387

Keep your eyes on this one - there new offering (Rapid Assault) may offer microtransactions or at least a different sort of game model.

• TontomanTontoman Member Posts: 196

Yeah, they should think about that and with other things like ATGs.  Just make sure you make the less popular stuff cheaper to buy ;)

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

My question is, is the 14 day free trial account a separate thing than a f2p as all I see is the trial sign up?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson