Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Authentication Failed"

Hey all. So, are the servers up? I keep getting this message, "Authentication Failed" followed by information that passwords and usernames are case sensitive. Yes, I know that. I tried to enter it many times. Made sure my Caps Lock was not on. Tried creating a new account, same error. Created yet another new account, this time with username and password all in lower case just for laughs, still no luck.

So, is the authentication server down, or is this a new F2P roll-out bug? Couldn't make a forum account either.

Thanks!

Comments

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Are you using the correct password? Your account and game passwords can be different.

• AglarannaAglaranna Member Posts: 204

Well I've gone to account management and changed my password, and chose the option "billing and all game passwords". Still no go.

• shadowzmshadowzm Member UncommonPosts: 4

Just wait for a bit after you've changed your password. I had to wait for 1 hour before the password to work.

• AglarannaAglaranna Member Posts: 204

Originally posted by shadowzm

Just wait for a bit after you've changed your password. I had to wait for 1 hour before the password to work.

All right then, I'll come back to it a bit. I'd better stop changing passwords then ;>

• crespo189crespo189 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Man, I have the same problem...if you find any solution would you mind telling me ??? I'm also searching for something and if I find the solution I'll post it here so you can play too :P

Also trying out that variation, gonna wait some time.... damn Conan...