Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hurry up and release Auto Assault

AramanuAramanu Member Posts: 157

So Netdevil can put more man power back into Jumpgate, instead of a one man Dev team.
For those that don't know Jumpgate is Netdevils 1st MMORPG.

::::30::

Comments

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

lol

• SnipehunterSnipehunter Member UncommonPosts: 29

Hmm, what did I just do?

• WereMouseWereMouse Member Posts: 3
    Just imagine the amazing things they could do with jumpgate if they took at least their entire design team and made them work on that instead. I bet all of the designers could make some really kick-ass new asteroid fields for mining. And if they put some new missions in the generator, it would help it out alot. Plus, who wouldn't want to work on that game?
  • DarkbackwardDarkbackward Member Posts: 115

That's not good news for jumpgate. The chances are they are ready to move on, they've got NCSOFT and a huge release in front of them.  Jumpgate is probably dead.

Wicca wicca boom boom wicca wicca boom

Type Seed Game into your search engine. Go to the game's website and learn about it. It may be the best game you've continued to ignore.

• ThoemseThoemse Member UncommonPosts: 457

Nice to hear it's the Jumpgate team working on this game. Promising... they showed that they know their stuff.
    About jumpgate: It might be a good game but IMO it's time has come. Having only one guy maintaining it shows that they are about tho scrap it.
    Pretty sad for the JG fans of course but i'm glad that they put all their creativity into auto assault. This game could be something new in the MMORPG market finally!

• DremarDremar Member Posts: 15

They did a great job at Jump Gate so I hope they can do the same for this game too.

The only problem (Not that it is a problem per say) with Jump Gate was/is the dated graphics, I just hope they can do a bit better in terms of graphics.  Now I dont want them to go over the top with graphics either though as that would just slow the game down and add lag. The one thing I liked about Jumpgate was the smooth play and lack of lag. I know they learned alot from Jumpgate and hope they apply it all into Auto Assault, at least they will have a good base to start from.

If they do this right they should have a good player base to start with that will hopefully grow and stay with the game.