Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Race / Classes

carpetedcarpeted Member Posts: 2

Character Race / Classes

There are originally three major classes in Dragona. The Catcha, is the fourth and the newest class. Each class has a sub class or job. The uniqueness of this MMO is the character or player transforms to an armored combat dragon. Transformation can be Partial or Full Possession.

1. Human – Gunners and Snipers

A common class most found in mmo’s. Instead of being a swordsman or anything comparable to other MMOs, humans in Dragona are “gunners and snipers” or they use large guns and bullets to fight with their enemies. Humans have tough armors and can also cast magic but, using bullets.

2. Kali – Guardian and Assassin

The Kalis’ mere whirlwind of swords can split rocks and their skin, which is harder than cast iron, cannot be penetrated by knives. Kalis are much like of an Elve race. Guardians are primary tanks in dungeon runs. They use swords to fight. The counterpart is the Assassin with light armors and stealth capabilities the same way with other MMO assassins.

3. Eldin – Ranger and Magician

They are called the most beautiful race in Magic Earth, and when their life expires at around 300 years, they shatter like glass and disappear. Though their hair turns lighter as they age, there are no other physical changes.

Rangers are positioned in the rear of their forces on the battlefield. They can start a warning fire to prevent enemy assaults, or monitor them so that enemy troops cannot make a surprise attack. They can also hit multiple enemies with a shower of arrows or deal a critical hit with a precise shot, they have become the core support firepower in large battlefields. 

All Magicians are called CC's which means crowd control. They are the one who backup the tank to lure mobs and killing them with devastating and high damage magical skills which some skills are AOE.

4. Catcha – Shaman and Scout

Shamans or scouts fall between human and beast. Closely with tiger looking faces. Shaman, as of this writing has no job definitions yet. But base on the skill provided in the Dragona blogs and the videos presented in YouTube, they are close to a combat-support class. Shaman can buff party members (though all classes have buffs with 15% elemental strength) by 30% elemental protective strength. In addition, a skill called “Return of the Brave” resurrects a player. Shamans tend to be a flexible damager-support class because base again in the skill tree, the Shaman poses great damage skills in addition to its three (3) stun skills. Another special skill is called “Dissolve Hostility” that lets nearby enemies focus the attack target to the Shaman. Perhaps the shaman is a secondary tank too, if I am not mistaken.

Comments

• willprywillpry Member Posts: 6

Gunner rocks! Because the Gunners wear a heavy armor made by fully utilizing Dwarven technology, they completely trust in their powerful defensive power, and can fearlessly charge into any battlefield. Gunner rules in both PvP and PvE. image

• iamdylaniamdylan Member Posts: 6

The Guardians wear a mithril scale armor embodying their ancestors. Since their armor was developed during the Dragon Era, it has become the masterpiece of Dwarven craftsman. It is thin, solid, enables free movement, and has very good defensive power.

Hmm..I think this class could be the toughest among the other class.

• dale25phdale25ph Member Posts: 24

I think sniper is much better of for pvp, due to its longrange and high physical damage. Played the thing in PH, like the gender lock, good thing it's female. A female with a long gun, that match it all up.

• chargiechargie Member Posts: 16

For me Scout is the best because I love mickey mouse.... hahaha

• johanan12johanan12 Member Posts: 49

I like both the Scout and the Sniper, because they get the most kills during battle. Among the 2 the Scout rules them all because of its trap abilities 1 step you die instantly and the scout even has 6 traps what if you step at them all at the same time? BOOM your dead hahaha.. And they even have other shuriken attacks to follow and when it comes to PK they can multi pk and kill 5 chars at the same time :)))