Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uber Newb Question = Release Date?

KrelianKrelian GöteborgMember Posts: 382 Uncommon

Hi, im suprised that this game has somehow escaped my radar for all this time, but suddenly here it is! OR AT LEAST I think that it is :D ......... But im not so sure.

On the MMORPG.com games list and front page, the game appears to be relesaed, but I cant  seem to be able to buy it on steam, and the main page of Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising shows it as available to ''pre-porder''.

So I have 2 questions, / just need a little confirmation;

1-The game has been released in the US, but its still yet to be released in Europe, right? (Maybe its still in beta over here, I dunno)

2-Is there a European release date for this game(Gods&Heroes) that you guys know of?

Thank you in advance for your time=)

Tagged:

Comments

  • SunSwordSunSword Austin, TXMember Posts: 43

    Krelian, thanks for your interest.  Actually, the game has launched as of today and you can buy it from the following:

    Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/107000/

    Impulse: http://www.impulsedriven.com/godsheroes

    Direct2Drive: http://www.direct2drive.com

    Heatwave (us): http://www.godsandheroes.com -> my account -> login -> buy game

     

    Look forward to seeing you in Rome!

    Anthony Castoro
    EP, Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising
    http://www.godsandheroes.com
    CEO, Heatwave Interactive
    http://www.heatwave.com

  • KrelianKrelian GöteborgMember Posts: 382 Uncommon

    Thank you for the information. But just so you know, for some wierd reason, there is still no ''buy button'' on steam, but the game is available from the other online retaliers that you linked:)

    One more question; Is there going to be a retail or online Collector's Edition of the game, or is it ''standart version'' for all?

    Cheers.

  • bigfootsbigfoots PortsmouthMember Posts: 198

    My advice would be not to buy it until they resolve the issue on their website that does not allow you to setup a subscription to play the game.

    Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy

  • VultureSkullVultureSkull LONDONMember Posts: 1,774 Uncommon

    Originally posted by bigfoots

    My advice would be not to buy it until they resolve the issue on their website that does not allow you to setup a subscription to play the game.

    Your problem not sorted out yet? Have you emailed their support?

  • bigfootsbigfoots PortsmouthMember Posts: 198

    Like I said, emailed support and sent petition.

    It's a known issue on their website giving 'set subscription not available' and they're working with whoever provides their billing support to fix it.

    Can't say I'm holding my breath..

    Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy

  • SunSwordSunSword Austin, TXMember Posts: 43



    Originally posted by Krelian
    Thank you for the information. But just so you know, for some wierd reason, there is still no ''buy button'' on steam, but the game is available from the other online retaliers that you linked:)
    One more question; Is there going to be a retail or online Collector's Edition of the game, or is it ''standart version'' for all?
    Cheers.

    Krelian, there is a collector's edition from Amazon.com right now. It will be shipping in a couple of days.

    The Steam version is available to North American players today and will be available to UK/European players Thursday or Friday (to match the Friday Retail launch).

    Anthony Castoro
    EP, Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising
    http://www.godsandheroes.com
    CEO, Heatwave Interactive
    http://www.heatwave.com

  • SunSwordSunSword Austin, TXMember Posts: 43



    Originally posted by bigfoots
    Like I said, emailed support and sent petition.
    It's a known issue on their website giving 'set subscription not available' and they're working with whoever provides their billing support to fix it.
    Can't say I'm holding my breath..

    We don't have a general problem with billing. In almost every case the problem has been either a problem with the customer's data entry OR the data the customer has provided is tripping our security protocols. We're fine tuning those protocols, but it's always best to be conservative.

    For now, we've decided to get everyone who has purchased the game and has valid code applied playing with a few free days while we work out each customer's specific issue.

    Anthony Castoro
    EP, Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising
    http://www.godsandheroes.com
    CEO, Heatwave Interactive
    http://www.heatwave.com

Sign In or Register to comment.