Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising: Launch Day Interview with Anthony Castoro

13»

Comments

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

This game? Needed scrapped not continued. I've tried betaing it three times, and each time was bored out of my skull. You want a rehash of everything thats gone before it and primitive graphics that look like they're from the days of EQ? This is the game for you. Personally, thats not what I want.

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

Yeah, I'm sick to death of the "will be added later" bull that these games have become so fond of. Either release a complete game on release, or don't bother releasing it. There's a reason so many new games are having problems. Because the devs have gotten extremely lazy.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Well if you are waiting for left out things like crafting, you will be waiting a very long time, the previous company, Perpetual, never even had it in the design.  Adding in something like that would be a major effort and from what I have seen, the game is not much different than what it was when Perpetual had it, minus some bugs.  I doubt this new company has the design staff to do something like that.