Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROM, Frogster sucks

halidbi1halidbi1 Member Posts: 42

The gms never seem to help, customer support sucks, im in a really good guild in artemis server, and we were against a weak guild in siege war, and just because we kicked their ass, they reported us as hacking and two of the guild members got banned, they never hack or cheat, they just have strong characters,,,,,thats how weakling guilds are in runes of magic, if you beat them too badd, they will whine about it and say you are hacking, its really pathetic....

Comments

• frostsmithfrostsmith Member Posts: 111

Welcome to RoM.

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Where were you the last year?

And if you think this is bad.........quit now before you break your keyboard, because then you won't be able to vent you frustration here :P

Seems like I'm thrashing my old game too much, I will jsut say RoM had one of the best community I've come to know in a game, my guild were amazing to me, being a f2p player, they still take me to dungeons and stuff. Occassionally give me their old gear if they get new ones, amazing players, sub par game.

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• SerenexSerenex Member UncommonPosts: 126

Well has any of your guildmates used shadowstep or charge to get inside the other guild's base? that is bannable. Happened to me during Sw, tons of them shadowstepping to get inside our base illegally. I will say that their customer support does suck, and for others lagging from an isp, not a third party program, you now know that Frogster sucks. Let the game Die.

• halidbi1halidbi1 Member Posts: 42

Originally posted by Serenex

Well has any of your guildmates used shadowstep or charge to get inside the other guild's base? that is bannable. Happened to me during Sw, tons of them shadowstepping to get inside our base illegally. I will say that their customer support does suck, and for others lagging from an isp, not a third party program, you now know that Frogster sucks. Let the game Die.

no my guild doesnt do that stuff, we play fair, and no they only got banned for no reason because of the lag in siege...