Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So ER is finally in active ALPHA stage now 06/17/11

M4koM4ko Member Posts: 385

Actual game development has gone beyond Alpha testing, although not far,  but we still cant call it a Beta because of a very low tester population. Hopefully they can re-release the game in a year or less with all features implemented. 

Still though shame on Ostiak for making devoted players pay for testing the Alpha stage of the game.  And a shout-out to all the losers who challenged my views about this game half a year ago, hope you are kicking yourselves now for getting involved with Ostiak's unfinished game.

Comments

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

Originally posted by M4ko

Actual game development has gone beyond Alpha testing, although not far,  but we still cant call it a Beta because of a very low tester population. Hopefully they can re-release the game in a year or less with all features implemented. 

Still though shame on Ostiak for making devoted players pay for testing the Alpha stage of the game.  And a shout-out to all the losers who challenged my views about this game half a year ago, hope you are kicking yourselves now for getting involved with Ostiak's unfinished game.

Do you even know what an alpha test normally consists of? :)

You also have to be aware that just because you hate this game enough to troll it on a forum, some people might be enjoying playing and to them it might be worth the cash?

Personally i think it's crap, but thats just my opinion. Your views are your views, if you don't respect others opinions, then why should they even listen to yours? Stand by your convictions sure, but just because you think you were right, doesn't mean everyone else agrees.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• M4koM4ko Member Posts: 385

Originally posted by Zinzan

Originally posted by M4ko

Do you even know what an alpha test normally consists of? :)

You also have to be aware that just because you hate this game enough to troll it on a forum, some people might be enjoying playing and to them it might be worth the cash?

Personally i think it's crap, but thats just my opinion. Your views are your views, if you don't respect others opinions, then why should they even listen to yours? Stand by your convictions sure, but just because you think you were right, doesn't mean everyone else agrees.

I know what Alpha Stage is, people like you been telling me same thing half a year ago "DO you even know what alpha stage is derrr derpp deerrrr"  do you live your life in a grey area all the time, tolerate what you are told to tolerate agree with everyone and never make concrete decision? if so gl wiht ur life. and 10 players base population in ER pretty much says that even if you ddint agree with me back then you agree with me now.

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

Being a paid beta tester for 15 years and playing this game, its not alpa........... This game is a release of a game, spite the FPS issues that had at release I can understand that but WOW, had this issue there first 2 months of release, this can happen.

The game is fair from ALPA.... People amaze me when they think they know what an ALPA is, I love to show you teh condition of any AAA game in ALPA if I was allowed to..

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file