Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just starting out.....Lost! Quick Question

schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

I bought the complete package of of Steam.  FFXI Was my first mmo and its been a VERY long time since I played.  To be honest, back when I played, I didn't know what I was doing....same goes for now, in this game.

I make my character, and once I start of in the world, How do I actually get my first quest or mission?  I have the weird controls down, but just cant get that first quest!

Any help?

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
Trying out: Age of Wushu
Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

Comments

• VanadromArdaVanadromArda Member Posts: 445

Wel you know, they've since made some nifty beginner guides if you want some refresher courses or see what is new exactly.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11newplayer/index.html?lang=en

Plus, a lot of us are playing on the new merged server: Pheonix.

Thirdly, I often help a lot of people via Skype. So if you want to ask me some questions directly. send me a message: OrleanKnight

• schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

I will be on Phoenix (Would like to join the Reformation or whatnot), On top of that, a Black Mage is in the making.... Anyways, Thank you for the quick post, will read and get my character started tonight.  Might just hop on skype also!

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
    Trying out: Age of Wushu
    Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

• raystantzraystantz Final Fantasy XI CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,237

look for me in game later...

Azmyth

or Kyrria, Somme, Ringfinger, Pardus, Psylin, Arkanius, and there are others.. just do a shout wherever you started.. there's bound to be a reformation members somewhere nearby.

www.facebook.com/themarksmovierules

Currently playing:

FFXIV on Behemoth, FFXI on Eden, and Gloria Victis on NA.