Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

its gone......now get over it please

2»

Comments

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

people like the person who started this thread...

when the revolution comes they will be the first against the wall

-it's just a dream-

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

the guy is an idiot.. really

I mean I went into the wish beta actualy thinking I would hate it, and I (in the 3 days I was in the beta before it was canceld) was already trying to find a way to pre-pay a 1 year subscription.

Even if u did not like it, WISH had massive promise.. all they had to do was fix the combat system, and make WASD movment possible.. other than that the game was 1st class.

So even if u hated it, u have to admit, the game was original, inspiring, and it showed that the dev's of these new gen of MMORPG/MUD's can think outside of the EQ clone box.

So honestly.. the original poster.. uc an simply say: I did not like it and am glad it was cancled" and be done with it... all you do is make yourself look like a compleate and utter jackass by continuing on about it. I mean me, personaly would be so happy of RO suddenly went under, but I woulden't go gloat to those who love the game.. all you want is to get ppl angry at you.. do u like being hated?

My Computer specs:

Motherboard: Asus p4p800e- deluxe
    Proc: 3.0 ghz, 800 fsb, HT, overclocked to 3.44 ghz, 919 FSB
    Video: ATI radion 9800 pro, 128 meg, OC'ed 15%
    Memory:1 gb Dual chan ram(2x512) 400mhz
    Direct X: 9.0c
    Audio: Unsure, but is 7.1, 8chan surround sound.
    Harddrive: 2x 120 gb WD 7200 Sata, raid 0.
    Other: Logitec mx510 Optical gaming mouse.

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

i think he likes having vegetables up his poopoo

-it's just a dream-

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286

Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf

the guy is an idiot.. really

I mean I went into the wish beta actualy thinking I would hate it, and I (in the 3 days I was in the beta before it was canceld) was already trying to find a way to pre-pay a 1 year subscription.

Even if u did not like it, WISH had massive promise.. all they had to do was fix the combat system, and make WASD movment possible.. other than that the game was 1st class.

So even if u hated it, u have to admit, the game was original, inspiring, and it showed that the dev's of these new gen of MMORPG/MUD's can think outside of the EQ clone box.

So honestly.. the original poster.. uc an simply say: I did not like it and am glad it was cancled" and be done with it... all you do is make yourself look like a compleate and utter jackass by continuing on about it. I mean me, personaly would be so happy of RO suddenly went under, but I woulden't go gloat to those who love the game.. all you want is to get ppl angry at you.. do u like being hated?

My Computer specs:
    Motherboard: Asus p4p800e- deluxe
    Proc: 3.0 ghz, 800 fsb, HT, overclocked to 3.44 ghz, 919 FSB
    Video: ATI radion 9800 pro, 128 meg, OC'ed 15%
    Memory:1 gb Dual chan ram(2x512) 400mhz
    Direct X: 9.0c
    Audio: Unsure, but is 7.1, 8chan surround sound.
    Harddrive: 2x 120 gb WD 7200 Sata, raid 0.
    Other: Logitec mx510 Optical gaming mouse.

maybe next time you post somthing you should read the original post i never said i diddnt like the game i said that people should get over it because its gone so maybe next time you will be a little smarter and read the post good luck with that

its good to know that if I ever need attention all I need to do is die

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

I wouldnt be down about this.  Considering the current flooding of mmo's on the market, having a game that matches par with another game isnt advisable.  The closest thing to this game is Dark and Light.  Both may be at the pinnacle of mmo development, and may have revolutionary gameplay; but in the end the two will end up bumping heads resulting in a loss of players for both games.

The problem that the investor might have realised, is that that games style is similiar to most mmo's on the market; and its game play is similiar to the upcoming wave of good mmo's.  In a situation like that happening at the end of April beginning of may, the result will be several poorly supported games.  If you compare gameplay, system requirements, and fanbase Wish falls short of the margin.  I would also most likely drop my financing on this game.

There is however hope to be able to play this game.  If you remembered, they sold the engine, and where selling the engine.  I know there was atleast one other mmo that bought the engine.  A oriental based game.  A game like that would appeal to a different target audience and draw in a greater fan appeal then having a tolkienesk medieval fantasy game.  COnsidering the games in that category, the game that bought the engine should do excessivelly well, only competing with Ragnarok Online 2, and Tatsumuki total war.

• ShumpShump Member Posts: 116

what a waste lol