It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
ive heard about these when i was in middle school quite a while back but recently getting older and not really having the care for the newer mmos ive been looking into muds. i really dont know much about them... my first real mmo love was everquest to give you an idea when i jumped into the mmo genre. i have a decent amount of downtime at work so it would be nice if i could fool around with it while i was at work like i do on pocket legends but again id really like something alot more advanded like my old eq was ...... i was wondering a few things
1. how completely time consuming is the average MUD
2. do i need a static group of friends to play with all of the time
3. can i play from my new fancy andoid phone (thunderbolt)
4. if so what ones do you recommend for playing on the cell phone
5. if not or also what ones do you recommend for pc
6. is there a basic noob tutorial for MUD's