Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post here if you got in. Closed beta begins 6/03/11

CailiegCailieg Member Posts: 85

Now I know they said its basically a 50/50, so I imagine almost everyone found a way to get in to the CBT. My domestic partner and I were both lucky enough to get in on our fist attempt.

See you all in London and Hell, on the 3rd.

Alexis

*smiles*

Comments

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Originally posted by Cailieg

Now I know they said its basically a 50/50, so I imagine almost everyone found a way to get in to the CBT. My domestic partner and I were both lucky enough to get in on our fist attempt.

See you all in London and Hell, on the 3rd.

Alexis

*smiles*

It's YOU! The one that got into another session without me.  I hate you.  These are MY FORUMS RAWR.

• bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195

I'm in... as about to get into the beta for japan but guess I'll wait and see what happen on the 3rd! I was a life subber so wonder if I'm gonna get some gift lmao. Doubt it really.

• RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440

I got in, however, I'll not be able to play due to being out of state on a project site.... sigh.  Oh well... perhaps next time.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

Originally posted by Rhonen

I got in, however, I'll not be able to play due to being out of state on a project site.... sigh.  Oh well... perhaps next time.

If you haven't used your key, I'll take it. =)

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

I'm in also, see you guys in game.

BOOYAKA!

• RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440

Originally posted by skeaser

I wish I could give it to you.  I was just informed last night about the project being a go and that was after I submitted my key code.  Besides, if I did not submit it, I would not know if I got accepted due to the 50/50 chance.

I hope all those that did get in enjoy it.  I fully intend to play it soon as it goes live.

Ratero.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

I wish I could give it to you.  I was just informed last night about the project being a go and that was after I submitted my key code.  Besides, if I did not submit it, I would not know if I got accepted due to the 50/50 chance.

I hope all those that did get in enjoy it.  I fully intend to play it soon as it goes live.

Ratero.

No worries.

Does anyone know that if those of us with valid retail copies will get anything out of this? I sill have a box and valid cd key.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Ratero.

No worries.

Does anyone know that if those of us with valid retail copies will get anything out of this? I sill have a box and valid cd key.

I doubt it.  It's a new company so they don't need to honor anything.  Maybe you'll get a "basket of xp potions" or something at release.

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

I signed up and clicked the button and it said "Your courage has been noted!". Guess that means I'm in... how long does it take to get the key?  Man I'm looking forward to the excitement I had when I first played it back on Halloween 2007!

• EndDreamEndDream Member Posts: 1,152

it says i was chosen when i signed up on the website... havent gotten an email about it yet

Remember Old School Ultima Online

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

how do we know?  I clicked on apply, and it said you are chosen?  but i didnt receive a key or anything

• angus858angus858 Member UncommonPosts: 381

My impression was that there is no key if you got in with a click.  No way to know until the 3rd I suppose.