Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning! Dont waste your time

SpattenSpatten Member UncommonPosts: 20

Hello! just want to share my experience with this game and ask everyone to think twice before downloading it

In the latest patch Me and my guildmates and alot of other players got sent into botjail for no reason

I have emailed TQ(conquer staff) and askt why . They say I was using illegal program and will not discuss it any further. I have never used cheats but they insist their program is correct. I know it is flawed and I know they don't even read there own forum or they would have seen that they lost the confidence of so many honest players.

**This is the email everyone seems to get*'

" For those who have been placed into botjail, there would not be any mistake. You have been identified by our system as using illegal programs while playing CO, and so you have been placed into Botjail for your violation. You will be able to be released from Botjail by paying the CP fine, as set by the Warden...

The Fun part is that al the real bots are stillout and  there is mostly  paying customers that gets sent into botjail whats up with that?

Me and my guildies wont continue playing. I hate liars and cheaters and it seems TQ is no different and go so far as to falsely accuse honest players and won't even look for a possible error in their code.

'

Comments

• GameMODGameMOD Member UncommonPosts: 32

Silly you! There are reason why players got to botjail..always has. Don't let anyone down to play this game. The developers working to solve problems about hacking. We can see players that are sent to botjail or banned because of their actions. They reach limit and break game rules. For some reason why others sent to botjail. Using bot on this game is strictly prohibited. So watch out. 

Searching..

• SpattenSpatten Member UncommonPosts: 20

Silly me?

Why would i cheat on my market char?  he just sits at the market al day long

Cheak out this thread and see how much the gms do to help everyone that got sent to wrongly to botjail

http://bbs.co.91.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

The gms even keep deleting the threads people post when they ask for help,............

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

I have seen this game on the internet even think I have an account with TQ Games or something, but I dont even bother playing TQ games.

I played a game back in the old days called The 4th Coming just like this on a server named Xavus, where I had a 3X Character and it mysteriously got banned without any question, and then the server closed down like not too long after that.

I then when to T4C Eacceleartion the Creators of StopSign AntiVirus, and 3 months after I found out that my account got banned by a GM without any question because of some bug in their stupid Item shop that allowed other players to purchase items and leave them on anyones account, shortly after this happend to other people and two of their servers closed down, with one that remains open today, but I will never go back to their Anti Virus, nor will I ever go back to their game lol.

T4C is a done for game anyways, and this game makes me think of T4C, and I would never play any game like this again due to the reason of corrupted GM's.

As for cheating detection, TQ Games often records itself as spyware, or adware on their PC, and this has to be for obvious reasons that it is collecting some type of information.

As far as cheat programs, there are many Macro Programs out there such as Auto HOT Key, G15, G19 keyboards maybe their game runs software that scans memory processes and if it detects any type of program running including G15, or any type of Macro Software or even a certain application it sends it to the GM's saying you are a bot, but that is just stupid.

I remember that back in the day when I lost my account, I asked the manager for proof of the transactions and proof of the accusations that the company brought against my first account, and they refused to proivde the logs or any evidence to me, and if I were at least over 18 at that time lol I would have filed complaints with the BBB, and posted what they did on many blogs with the evidence of it all, but sadly I was never a big MMO gamer back then.

As far as TQ Digital goes, I hope that for those who are not cheating they find out what is causing this, and solved their issues fast, and if they ban your account, or refuse to listen I would file a complaint with the BBB myself on them about the money you have lost, and just post the proof on other blogs and sites as well until it goes Viral, I would not stand for any type of GM Corruption in any game.

I would honestly do your research on a game company before playing on it as I believe some game companies out there that are this small just rent a server somewhere, have a very small development group, not a very good reputation, and just hire GM's who are players, or people off the street who are not professional at all, but that is me, and honestly TQ only has 2D games that are very old anyways so is it worth even playing?

edit: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717720 It does say on here from some people that certain anti virus can cause the program to screw up I call this developers that dont know what they are doing.

• icytear83icytear83 Member Posts: 47

As a veteran of this game, i would encourage new players not to play this game, the only reason why i still playing - (if checking chars every now and then and spend a few hrs per week is considered playing) is due to a friend still playing this game, all the rest of my friends have alrdy quit this game.

while i no longer actively play this game anymore, i checked on my characters every now and then, and found out that some of my chars were deleted due to inactivity. When i emailed their so-called "customer service", they could not even understand my question and thought i was asking for a password reset. As a result, i lost like over 10+ dbs worth of items, a 2 db code is like 5 usd, for the record

This was despite the fact that i bought dbs when i was still actively playing years back and was a vip.  This company treat you like dirt, they delete and ban chars as they please, their game is stale (2d lol) and the lag is horrible. It tries to organise some so called veterans come back event, but the gear i get from those pack are bound stuff which has absolutely no use since i could not use them to upgrade my existing gear even if my existing gear is better then those crap.

The game is dominated by egyptians, majority of them do not understand english language even tho this is a english game, on top of that, most of the egyptians enjoy killing u at random and annoy you if you are playing a high level archer. The only way to survive majority of the egyptians who go around and kill you is to spend thousands of dollars buying dbs from the site, and even then the best of the egyptians will simply kill you if they dislike you for unknown reasons unless u top up a few more thousands of dollars to become the best in the game. Classes in this game are imbalanced, there is no way one can beat another with any skill whatsoever if the other player has better gear then you.

They have improved a bit over the past few years from my observation (if you can even call this improvement) in the sense that they actually had customer support and will reply you in days, altho they are of little help since it was apparent that majority of them do not have a strong understanding of the english language. In the past they would have ignore you for weeks even after you send them ask them any questions if they ever randomly delete your chars and ban you for no reason (like they always do)

The game starts at 2003, and it has not changed a bit since then. My advice? stay away, unless you enjoy playing a game with no one to talk to and constantly getting killed by egyptians.

• stalker989stalker989 Member UncommonPosts: 34

I played this game for a few years. It was actually really fun and used to take skill to kill other players and get away with it. Now all you do is spend a few grand on their chalices and fans (buy DragonBalls to make them better) and no one can kill you no matter how matter how bad your hand eye coordination may be.

I quit playing about 6 months after this started around 2006. It is a cash machine only game. You have no ability to progress, be the best or even survive if you don't have thousands to spend. TQ Digital said a few years ago they were going to make an original version for all those who liked playing it, but never followed through. The hackers, botters and any other dishonest person you could meet, plays Conquer Online. No one else. Play at your own risk!