It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Even if you do fix the optimization problems with the graphics, you still have a rather bland game with really poor game mechanics.
So I just don't understand why everyone seems to be so focused on the graphics.
Personally I like the cartoony style of graphics - it's everything else I don't like that forced me to uninstall the game.
- I hate the intro area's to the game - boring and uninspired and rather pointless.
- The pve is absolutely some of the worst mob AI I've ever seen in a game - they basically sit their waiting to die. Boss mobs? Uninspired, boring fights. Mudslide is the only one that really is a challenge.
- UI - is clunky and unwieldly.
- Character Custumization at start up - very bland and uninspired.
- PVP - personally I like stuns, slows, knockdowns, etc... with immunity timers it adds a tactical element to pvp fights. Dev's seem to not like them, so pvp becomes dps out as quickly as possible trumps all.
- Healer wards are silly - forcing you to stand in one particular area, be immobile or lose the wards benefits.
- RVR - waste of time poorly implemented. Make you stand under a light pole while timer switches over to your side and you have to do it 3 seperate times for most zones. BORING!
Now you can disagree with me and tell me why wards are a great idea, or that it's not the worst pve - you've played games with even worse pve and how you have some great pvp fights and so much fun.... blah, blah, blah, but the truth is no one is playing this game.
So I can't be that far off in my opinions.
Love or hate the graphics, even if you fixed the graphics there's is a host of other problems that make this a very lacklustre boring repetitve game to play.
I'd say on the fun scale it ranks 2 out of 5.