Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ascendance, a Guild Wars 2 guild, is Now Recruiting!

Gambit728Gambit728 Member Posts: 12

Hello fellow gamers. If you have been following the development of Guild Wars 2 as closely as my associates and I have, you undoubtedly share in our excitement for the future release of the game. With that being said, I would like to make all of you aware of Ascendance, our guild that has just launched and is openly recruiting members who are planning to play the game upon release. We strive to be a serious, dedicated, fully-developed guild capable of tackling all types of content and hope to have a solid member base and guild framework intact when the game hits so that we may quickly rise to the top. As for now, we look forward to building a fun, cooperative community that will be formidable when it comes time to play. We intend to fully support and incorporate players from Western Europe, North America, and Australia.

Please visit our website at http://www.guildasc.com to find out more or to register. We have a fully functional website with forums, Ventrilo, Twitter, Facebook group, and YouTube channel. Our promotional video can be found by visiting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Kx5dHkwZ4. We look forward to seeing you as a part of our community and ultimately in game!

- Gambit728, ASC Leader

Comments

• Short-StrawShort-Straw Member Posts: 422

That's a really good looking homepage. Already have a guld lined up, best of luck, cya in game!

• Gambit728Gambit728 Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by Short-Straw

That's a really good looking homepage. Already have a guld lined up, best of luck, cya in game!

Thanks for the compliment - we really appreciate it. I can't wait to play!

• heavyhebrewheavyhebrew Member Posts: 309

Applied. :)

TRUST THE COMPUTER! THE COMPUTER IS YOUR FRIEND!

Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!

Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues!

• KillHurtKillHurt Member Posts: 347

Would you happen to be a Role-Playing guild?

Originally posted by KillHurt

Would you happen to be a Role-Playing guild?

I sent you a private message in response to your question. In short, Role-Playing will not be an official function of Ascendance, though any members wishing to RP are free to organize and do so.

• steeler989steeler989 Member UncommonPosts: 665

I will apply later today

EDIT: i signed up. Cant wait til launching with my new guild.

• KareshKaresh Member UncommonPosts: 242

Sounds great!

To apply, all I have to do is register on the website?

Edit: spelling

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

I will remember this guild but I will not apply to none until the games launches..

Nothing personal I just want to wait before looking for a guild ^^

Nice video and site btw

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421

i applied ;very profesional and i like the way you present yourselves very well

• JazuhJazuh Member Posts: 31

So .. How do you apply for a non-officer rank?

Gaming is a passion.

Originally posted by Karesh

Sounds great!

To apply, all I have to do is register on the website?

Edit: spelling

That's correct. Right now, we're just focusing on building a strong and diverse community. When the game launches, applicants will be required to fill out a membership app, but during this pre-registration phase, anyone who wants to join is permitted to do so.

• JazuhJazuh Member Posts: 31

Thanks for the clarification. : )

Gaming is a passion.

• LewnsLewns Member Posts: 1

The Member application is now up. Although you don't need to apply, you are granted membership by just signing up on the website. If you'd still like to fill out an application please feel free to do so.

-Goose, ASC Recruitment Officer

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Sounds cool and all but I think it's a bit premature to start guild invites for a game that's not in closed beta, or even has an official release window.

• Masa1Masa1 Member UncommonPosts: 318

It feels more like a chore to play the game when the guild you are in is more professional.

Originally posted by Master10K

Sounds cool and all but I think it's a bit premature to start guild invites for a game that's not in closed beta, or even has an official release window.

That would be true of people who know nothing about the game: those who are unorganized, unmotivated, and ultimately breed unsuccessful guilds. However, many guilds are already taking shape so if you are looking to take the game to its max, I would suggest jumping on board as soon as possible.

• SerenexSerenex Member UncommonPosts: 126

...Age Requirement?

• SkaterpunkgSkaterpunkg Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Serenex

...Age Requirement?

Hey, you asked the same question on the site, the answer is there is not one. But, we do request that you be a mature individual that can interact with others without causing a disruption.

good guild from the start

Originally posted by Serenex

good guild from the start

lol! Thanks :p

Response has been great so far, thanks everyone. Let's keep it up!

• KareshKaresh Member UncommonPosts: 242

Well I definitely look forward to being in game with all of you! I've waited so long, I can't believe we're nearing release already (and when I say nearing, I mean most likely within this next year).   Definitely can't wait XD

have you registered for the site?

yup, he did :p

Over 40 members so far. If you want a guild that's going to aim for the top, check us out!