Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game I wish I could love

fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

Hello,

I personally find this game quite beautiful. I played back when acclaim had it, I didn't get too far though because I kept getting bored. Over the pass few years I guess it has been now, I keep coming back to it from time to time.

The reason is simple, I watch a bunch of anime and want to play a martial arts mmo due to watching said anime. Frankly we don't have a good selection of martial arts or anime like MMOs out there. I just tried world of Kung Fu for the first time and well it is a lag fest for me.

So does anyone really play this anymore? I am thinking of coming back to it once again to kill time while DCUO is down.

Dustin

Comments

• zopplzoppl Member Posts: 4

GamersFirst is killing this game has no new content since last time you played there ratings are going down hill very fast, and the servers are about dead at all hours a day even the weekends.

• steelfinsteelfin Member UncommonPosts: 121

It was dead like 3-4 years ago when I played.  Instances were lame and it was pure grinding.  Lack of quests. 

• whodfmiwhodfmi Member UncommonPosts: 6

This game was good at best I did not like the game play and the graphics were ok but need work. I was hoping that this would have been better with all the hype posted about it but I think it is worth looking at for those who are wanting to play a game while looking for the next best thing.

Whodfmi