Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player Interview - Pharangese

HelloVickieHelloVickie Member Posts: 6

Original: http://www.talismanonline.com/newpage/2011-05-06-2259.html

Pharangese, an active TO Fan Arts supporter, has created several excellent artworks for TO. Today we are glad to invite this fan arts drawer in our interview.

The picture on the left is Pharangese’s cute tamer avatar on Mira Game 

For more Fan Arts from Pharangese, welcome to visit http://www.miragame.com/fanArts/totop

Pharangese’s Artwork for this Interview

Dear Pharangese,

Thank you for taking the time to our interview. We also would like to thank you for all the great Fan Arts you've created.  They really impressed us a lot!  Hope you will continue to sharing more excellent TO pictures with all of us. And you can answer these questions at your leisure.

T: What country do you live in? Would you please introduce more about yourself?  

P: I live in Italy, in a little town near Florence. I attended the last year of computer science at university. I can't speak English well so I apologize for my errors.

T: Do you have any pictures of yourself that we can see? ^^

P: On the pic I sent I'm the one in a red bikini with a drink in my hand. I'm kidding, I'd rather not send any pic :)

T: What are your hobbies at leisure time?

P: At my leisure, I like walking my dog on long walks. I like reading and watching TV series, when I don't hang with friends or on telephone with   Gwyllion.

T: You've created many excellent TO Fan Arts. Would you please tell us something about your drawing experience?

P: I hadn't drawn much until Gwyllion started to draw fun comics about things actually happened during the gameplay or about our personalities: she's romantic and she likes cute pink things, I'm the light one who runs after monks, Morghy is the wise one, who keep an eye on us, and also the clumsiest one that always falls in the hands of every boss every time :D

T: How did you know Talisman Online? How many hours per day do you play this game?

P: A friend of mine told me about the game 2 years ago. I never had played a mmorpg before. My first character, an assassin, was killed by green scrap's boars while I was trying to figure how to fight. Then I started to play everyday, maybe even too much. Now I'm busier with university so I can't login much, but I check my guild every now and then to chat.

T: What's your character's level now? What class?

P: My main characters are a level 75 tamer (Pharangese) and a level 70 wizard and sin (Camomilla and Narsus). Narsus was my first character. I was lvl 60 when I realized it wasn't my class and I was meant to be a tamer. I found a guild by Narsus, which only admitted Italian players at the very beginning, but unfortunately there are not many Italian players around, so we had to admit just anyone. My tamer is the current leader, while Morghy and Gwyllion are the presbyters.

T: What's your favorite class? Why?

P: My favorite one is tamer. It's the most complete class, being a good damager and easy to play single handed. I also like monks, for whom I got a huge crush. They are the game's true tanks, and I hate when an assassin picks the role of the tank in a team and 99 times on 100 the boss heads towards me. I also have a lvl 50 monk, but he's so slow to level and I get bored fast. My personal rating is 1. Tamer, 2. Monk, 3. Fairy, 4. Wizard, 5. Assassin.

T: What makes a completely unforgettable game experience for you?

P: People I hang around with, indeed. It doesn't matter if it's epic deeds or epic fails, what really matters is to have fun. I met people who take the game too seriously, I play to relax and have fun, and I don't get people who fight for a game.

T: What do you wanna say to your in-game players?

P: I'd like to thank all the FDI guild of All Stars server, for they are loyal friends who you can count on. I'd like to great all former members who did their part to its growth. Not all of them have been nice or loyal, yet I'd rather remember the good time.

T: In the future, what do you expect out of Talisman Online?

P: With no haste I'd love to get purple charming sword. About future patches, as many players do, I wait for new loo’s village and pvp sets. Possibly a loo’s village set for a tamer with more useful bonus, this time :P

Thanks so much ^^  

Talisman