Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving it a go

fir3fly87fir3fly87 Member Posts: 2

Hello everyone, im downloading the game now and was wondering if anyone else wanted to give it a ago and be my.... *snif* friend!

Comments

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Have you played DAOC ? Are you familiar with RVR ? Please share your impressions.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Virus warning  when launching the game.....which i ignored

Hacker attack after I launched the game

Underwhelmed(I'm being kind...sort of) with 30 minutes of game play

GAME DELETED

FULL VIRUS SCAN INITIATED.

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607

*Removed*

Wrong game forum. No idea how I mixed them up.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Okay, now I'm mad.

They are not sending the account activation link.. I have tried with 3 different mail addresses:

gmail, hotmail and citromail.

Still no activation link.

Whats happening?

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

Originally posted by Draftbeer

Okay, now I'm mad.

They are not sending the account activation link.. I have tried with 3 different mail addresses:

Whats happening?

Just checked myself, the activation link was sent within seconds if me clicking on register. What host you using?

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

Okay, now I'm mad.

Whats happening?

Check spam folder?

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Originally posted by Celusios

zip

Just checked myself, the activation link was sent within seconds if me clicking on register. What host you using?

Thanks for checking.. strange.

I might try it with other browser.. did the register thingy with google chrome.

Edit

Got it.

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

Originally posted by Celusios

zip

Thanks for checking.. strange.

I might try it with other browser.. did the register thingy with google chrome.

Edit

Got it.

Ahh good! Best of luck man.

• ringdanyringdany Member UncommonPosts: 189

Originally posted by fir3fly87

Hello everyone, im downloading the game now and was wondering if anyone else wanted to give it a ago and be my.... *snif* friend!

:) heh there's a really funny webcomic out about Realms Online which your comment reminds me of. 

anyway imposting cos I like the game. It's simple and easy to get into and you can get to kill human players pretty fast.

I'd like to add that I really lke the mounts in this game. You get qt least 2 free mounts so that lasts about 2 months on Raven server. But if you want to buy a basic horse mount it is only about USD 5 i think. All the mounts run at the same speed. The reason why I really like the mountds is becaue the gfx and animation are done really well and you really do feel like you are riding across graslands, thru dark woodlands or clambering up mountains etc. Also you can ride giant cats and even Final Fantasy chocobo style things.

although the gfx in this game is like old style DAOC, i like it cos it is basic and seems lag free andactually i think i can run this on my old laptop (not too sure).