Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Wouldnt a Mount & Blade mmorpg be great?

Effin_RabbitEffin_Rabbit Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 773Member Uncommon

We could form alliances, trade goods, explore, build up towns and castles and then we could all rape and pillage eachother for years. Probably not the best way to sell it but anyone whos played Mount & Blade is on a first name basis with rape and pillage. Anyways, I think this could be a great mmorpg but ive been wrong before.

Comments

• EndDreamEndDream orange county, CAPosts: 1,152Member

that would be some crazy and badass PvP....

Remember Old School Ultima Online

• 2can2can Bayside, CAPosts: 57Member

it would be except you posted it in aion

• stayontargetstayontarget Tacoma, WAPosts: 6,068Member Uncommon

Agree, it would be great if this was posted in the correct section on the forums.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• Effin_RabbitEffin_Rabbit Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 773Member Uncommon

Originally posted by 2can

it would be except you posted it in aion

Yea, thats weird because I posted this from a TOR forum page...

• 2can2can Bayside, CAPosts: 57Member

i meant that more as a hit on the crap that is aion rather than to be forum police

• Effin_RabbitEffin_Rabbit Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 773Member Uncommon

Originally posted by 2can

i meant that more as a hit on the crap that is aion rather than to be forum police

Hey! I made the first mistake here, stop trying to steal my thunder!

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Aurora, ILPosts: 2,656Member Uncommon

I'm sorry but a Mount & Blade mmo would be terribly boring, dreadfully slow-paced, technically flawed and riddled with high strung PvP minded LARPers (who by the way are so uptight that they often rent out their a**es as diamond makers.) Mind you I'm not saying it shouldn't be made, but it definitely wouldn't be for me.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."