Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars on rails, why be excited?

Comments

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    Originally posted by Malickie

Why am I excited? Good question, that answer has nothing at all to do with SWTOR or it's features, outside of the ability to guild and PVP.
    I'm excited because a large chunk of the old school community from SWG I was a part of is anticipating the release of this game. SO many friends and enemies joining to continue our war we started long ago. That's what an MMO is about everything else is simply icing on the cake. You don't need to have a sandbox game to have a great community, maybe some of just have never been a part of one.

That is so cool. :)

Maybe my old swg guild will try this one out . Here's to hoping the azures give it a shot.

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• GetalifeGetalife Member CommonPosts: 786

Originally posted by xSh0x

Originally posted by immodium

Originally posted by IAmMMO

Originally posted by Vexe

Ok, so, first you need to realize that rails =/= evil. Sometimes it's better to have a linear story than it is to have one that is completely open. It lets the developer control what you feel and when (which is especially good if they'rea good storyteller like bioware). This kind of experience als falls in more with the knights of the old republic games which this is going to be based. Also, "space ships on rails" if anything is a good things. Remember star fox 64? That was awesome. That was exactly what you're describing. 

I don't have time to comment on the other stuff right now. I'll come back later.

No better story unfolds in a MMO than the one the player community create themselves, just give them the sand and stand back.

IMO this utter rubbish. Most MMO players are very unimaginative and their stories would be very dull.

Just like the real world; unimaginative and very dull...

The point of MMOs isn't to give you a scripted storyline; that's what single player games are for.

In an ideal sandbox, stories would be very dynamic.  Person A runs a tamer business, but lives in town A, built and protected by guild A.  The tamer has few customers, because the major nearby city has many buyers who aren't willing to travel into the dangerous PK ridden territory outside of town A.  The tamer offers free mounts to guild A, managing the town, if they will expand their protection radius to ensure more customers feel safe traveling here.  Guild A kills many PKers in the area, who are associated with a PK guild, who then threaten to destroy the town.  Guild A, who has large funds from town management and protection deals, hires mercenary guilds B and C to help defend the town against the PKers.  The battle is a great success, everybody is in need of mounts, the PK guild leaves vowing to join an antagonizing alliance against the town, the area is now secure for busy travel for the moment, and everyone has fun at the end of the day.  No scripted events or cutscenes necessary.

What you described is not a story just players running around killing eachother. Story has characters with their own background and personal stories. There is no depth and excitement in what you just described infact this was the most boring excuse for story i have ever read. Another reason why Bioware rocks in storytelling department.

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063

Originally posted by xSh0x

Just like the real world; unimaginative and very dull...

The point of MMOs isn't to give you a scripted storyline; that's what single player games are for.

In an ideal sandbox, stories would be very dynamic.  Person A runs a tamer business, but lives in town A, built and protected by guild A.  The tamer has few customers, because the major nearby city has many buyers who aren't willing to travel into the dangerous PK ridden territory outside of town A.  The tamer offers free mounts to guild A, managing the town, if they will expand their protection radius to ensure more customers feel safe traveling here.  Guild A kills many PKers in the area, who are associated with a PK guild, who then threaten to destroy the town.  Guild A, who has large funds from town management and protection deals, hires mercenary guilds B and C to help defend the town against the PKers.  The battle is a great success, everybody is in need of mounts, the PK guild leaves vowing to join an antagonizing alliance against the town, the area is now secure for busy travel for the moment, and everyone has fun at the end of the day.  No scripted events or cutscenes necessary.

There's already a game for that and it is called Darkfall. 

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• gamer1982o39gamer1982o39 Member Posts: 212

Originally posted by Draccan

I am wondering why people are so excited about this game?

If we forego the usual comments about how great (or not) is Bioware, if we forget that the Star Wars IP is huge (my personal favorite btw) and if we don't pay attention to the fact that Bioware will break even on box sales alone, and forget the swg vs. SWTOR and just focus on TOR and go down right to it, what is the attraction to this game?

Space is on rails, story is on rails, everyone will be having the same story, scripted for them and most of the content we have seen so far is either instances (flashpoints), single or group missions and not massive open world exploration.

What does this game have for dynamic content, crafting, player housing? Where is the open world dynamic events that would make this game next generation?

All Bioware is trying to sell this game on (as I see it) is scripted stories, so they created 16 novels worth of content, that is 16 novels worth of telling you how YOU and your character should be. The light / dark choices will be very limited and since it randomizes in groups it will prove to be little impacting to a character (or an uproar would happen). So what is so cool about being thrown into a scripted novel that will force you to play a game exactly on Bioware's terms?

Also the classes and progressions are created to mirror the usual triangle of healer, dps, tank (though mixed up), so there is no way to truly distinguish yourself. Even for the space on rails you have class spaceships that means every bounty hunter will look like the others. We don't know yet, but there is evidence to support that gear will be a big thing (wow carbon copy) and that players on similar levels will look similar. And of course the companion is also a scripted companion similar across the same class.

All in all it seems Bioware is strongly trying to control the mmo experience and to me it seems there is a true lack of freedom to create a character and develop it. No freedom to truly play the way YOU want to, no freedom to go about creating a story around your avatar that sets it apart from others of the same class. There is little to support evidence (except words) that the game offers any truly massive aspects. I think there are huge reasons to be concerned. It seems to me like 16 singleplayer games (the 16 novels mentioned) that can be played in succession. With some multiplayer aspects.

Bioware is missing out on a great chance with a huge budget to create a large open, breathing world of true adventure, choice and freedom and expend it on story on rails, glorified multiplayer - but really single player game.

Haven't we done the gear grind, raid thing to extinction? Haven't we had enough of small pvp battlegrounds and dungeons removed from the game world in little instances, haven't we seen the level progression and the EQ/WOW character development style etc. done for dozens of times.

So how will Bioware make SWTOR stand apart? So once gamers have burned through the scripted content after a month (and trust me they will!) - what is there to do then, but raid for gear?

Is there really no other model for creating massive games than this? Is this all that  a huge game company have to offer for a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER WORLD?

And why the heck do they expect a 15$ a month to play it if they don't create something truly MULTIPLAYER and MASSIVE?

I for one am puzzled...

If we can drop the hate and the flames (on both sides) and concentrate on the game itself, what is it that truly attracts (or not) with this game?

What?lol

I want to own property too

• Garvon3Garvon3 Member CommonPosts: 2,898

Originally posted by gamer1982o39

If we forego the usual comments about how great (or not) is Bioware, if we forget that the Star Wars IP is huge (my personal favorite btw) and if we don't pay attention to the fact that Bioware will break even on box sales alone, and forget the swg vs. SWTOR and just focus on TOR and go down right to it, what is the attraction to this game?

Space is on rails, story is on rails, everyone will be having the same story, scripted for them and most of the content we have seen so far is either instances (flashpoints), single or group missions and not massive open world exploration.

What does this game have for dynamic content, crafting, player housing? Where is the open world dynamic events that would make this game next generation?

All Bioware is trying to sell this game on (as I see it) is scripted stories, so they created 16 novels worth of content, that is 16 novels worth of telling you how YOU and your character should be. The light / dark choices will be very limited and since it randomizes in groups it will prove to be little impacting to a character (or an uproar would happen). So what is so cool about being thrown into a scripted novel that will force you to play a game exactly on Bioware's terms?

Also the classes and progressions are created to mirror the usual triangle of healer, dps, tank (though mixed up), so there is no way to truly distinguish yourself. Even for the space on rails you have class spaceships that means every bounty hunter will look like the others. We don't know yet, but there is evidence to support that gear will be a big thing (wow carbon copy) and that players on similar levels will look similar. And of course the companion is also a scripted companion similar across the same class.

All in all it seems Bioware is strongly trying to control the mmo experience and to me it seems there is a true lack of freedom to create a character and develop it. No freedom to truly play the way YOU want to, no freedom to go about creating a story around your avatar that sets it apart from others of the same class. There is little to support evidence (except words) that the game offers any truly massive aspects. I think there are huge reasons to be concerned. It seems to me like 16 singleplayer games (the 16 novels mentioned) that can be played in succession. With some multiplayer aspects.

Bioware is missing out on a great chance with a huge budget to create a large open, breathing world of true adventure, choice and freedom and expend it on story on rails, glorified multiplayer - but really single player game.

Haven't we done the gear grind, raid thing to extinction? Haven't we had enough of small pvp battlegrounds and dungeons removed from the game world in little instances, haven't we seen the level progression and the EQ/WOW character development style etc. done for dozens of times.

So how will Bioware make SWTOR stand apart? So once gamers have burned through the scripted content after a month (and trust me they will!) - what is there to do then, but raid for gear?

Is there really no other model for creating massive games than this? Is this all that  a huge game company have to offer for a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER WORLD?

And why the heck do they expect a 15$ a month to play it if they don't create something truly MULTIPLAYER and MASSIVE?

I for one am puzzled...

If we can drop the hate and the flames (on both sides) and concentrate on the game itself, what is it that truly attracts (or not) with this game?

What?lol

What's there to what about? He's exactly right. I guess the only people that wouldn't see the problem are those used to super instanced small scale linear WoW clones (ie, not real MMORPG fans). Bioware is good at making linear singleplayer RPGs. This looks to be the kind of MMORPG they're making too. Nothing massive or very multiplayer about it. Their big selling point is scripted instances... if I wanted that, I'd be playing a singleplayer game and saving myself 15 bucks a month.

• Atlan99Atlan99 Member UncommonPosts: 1,332

Originally posted by Garvon3

I for one am puzzled...

What?lol

What's there to what about? He's exactly right. I guess the only people that wouldn't see the problem are those used to super instanced small scale linear WoW clones (ie, not real MMORPG fans). Bioware is good at making linear singleplayer RPGs. This looks to be the kind of MMORPG they're making too. Nothing massive or very multiplayer about it. Their big selling point is scripted instances... if I wanted that, I'd be playing a singleplayer game and saving myself 15 bucks a month.

So this game isn't made for him or you. That's unfortunate.

I still think that Bioware will capture a large enough audience to recoup their investment.

• gauge2k3gauge2k3 Member Posts: 442
    This is in no way different than dragon age. While I'm glad more people are coming around to the fact that the game is predetermined for you, it doesn't change anything.

Some people like to play games to be challenged mentally. These people are the minority. Most gamers (these days) want to come home from work and play a game that takes little to no effort.

Most people are so tired from work and thinking all day, that they want to come home and not think.

So the trend to restrict games so much that we include the least common denominator continues. There just isn't much you can do about it. Most people don't like to think.
  • MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

{mod edit}

SWTOR has an amount of content to offer that dwarfs all other MMO's, more variety, depth and abundance in questing content than any MMO before.

Besides that, as far as as it looks its world will be huge, massive, easily being a lot larger than a WoW, its expansions included.

1 SWTOR planet is already almost about the size of the whole Rift world, and there's 17 Planets ingame at launch.

Do your homework better next time image

Originally posted by gauge2k3

Most gamers (these days) want to come home from work and play a game that takes little to no effort. Most people are so tired from work and thinking all day, that they want to come home and not think. So the trend to restrict games so much that we include the least common denominator continues. There just isn't much you can do about it. Most people don't like to think.

Nonsense. There's enough people who have intellectually tough and demanding jobs, but who want for their MMO's less puzzles and brainbreakers as they want easy entertainment for their tv shows. Doesn't mean that they won't like to think and concentrate intensely, just not all the time for all their entertainment.

Besides, I've played oldschool MMO's and sandbox MMO's, if you think that you need to use that much brainpower to play those MMO's then your expectations are really low. The only MMO that qualifies for having to use your brain in an immersive, more acitive capacity is maybe TSW, where all kinds of puzzle quests and mystery ARG's are included.

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

Originally posted by gauge2k3

This is in no way different than dragon age. While I'm glad more people are coming around to the fact that the game is predetermined for you, it doesn't change anything. Some people like to play games to be challenged mentally. These people are the minority. Most gamers (these days) want to come home from work and play a game that takes little to no effort. Most people are so tired from work and thinking all day, that they want to come home and not think. So the trend to restrict games so much that we include the least common denominator continues. There just isn't much you can do about it. Most people don't like to think.

Are we still talking about mmo's and video games?

Originally posted by MMO.Maverick

Ignorance is bliss, mate. In this case, apparently yours.

SWTOR has an amount of content to offer that dwarfs all other MMO's, more variety, depth and abundance in questing content than any MMO before.

Besides that, as far as as it looks its world will be huge, massive, easily being a lot larger than a WoW, its expansions included.

1 SWTOR planet is already almost about the size of the whole Rift world, and there's 17 Planets ingame at launch.

I've done plenty of homework. They can have giant planets as much as they want, but when their main selling point is scripted mostly singleplayer instances, we won't be using that world very much. And having "more" questing content isn't exactly a good thing in a genre oversaturated with quest grinding. "But the questing will be fun because Bioware does it!" Well, I got tired of grinding quests 6 years ago, if I desperately wanted to quest by myself I'd play Kotor. And no, I've seen very little variety or depth out of this game so far. SWG had massive planets too, but they were boring as hell, nothing there.

This game, from its art direction of trying to mimic the movies, the cell shading, and the weird spikey Sith armor, to the linearity, this game obviously isn't aimed at the core MMO audience.

I've done plenty of homework. They can have giant planets as much as they want, but when their main selling point is scripted mostly singleplayer instances, we won't be using that world very much. And having "more" questing content isn't exactly a good thing in a genre oversaturated with quest grinding. "But the questing will be fun because Bioware does it!" Well, I got tired of grinding quests 6 years ago, if I desperately wanted to quest by myself I'd play Kotor. And no, I've seen very little variety or depth out of this game so far. SWG had massive planets too, but they were boring as hell, nothing there.

This game, from its art direction of trying to mimic the movies, the cell shading, and the weird spikey Sith armor, to the linearity, this game obviously isn't aimed at the core MMO audience.

Well, I think that are many MMO gamers and sandbox fans who disagree with you that SWG's large planets made it boring. In any case it's a lot different from the 'small scale' worlds that you were scorning about.

In the magnitude of dislikes you have when it comes to MMO's, I think you'll finding yourself among an ever more dwindling 'core MMO audience',  with a smaller and smaller group of people that have the (very) narrow taste in MMO gaming that you seem to have.

As for the questing, as the demo reports show, SWTOR will have grouping that is valid, fun and engaging right from the earliest levels. In fact, some demo players leveled up to level 10 by doing only grouping and group content, no need for doing class story content at all for those that don't want to.

Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Where'd you pull that one out of?  Instanced content is only 10% of the game.  Thats a direct number from the developers.  90% of what you'll be doing is out in the open world, with others.  Couple that with the statistic that once you're off your homeworld your personal (single player) story goes from being 90% on your home world to about 40% in the mid game, and less than 10% closer to end game,  you have the majority of your time running World Arcs, Group Content, and PvP.

The game is aimed at its core demographic,  and its hit that core pretty well considering the buzz its drawn.

• madeuxmadeux Member Posts: 1,786

I think your biggest mistake is in assuming that YOU are the core MMO audience.

It's obvious that you're determined not to like this game, and that's fine.  When your assumptions about single player instances are debunked, then you jump onto the evils of questing.  Ummmm... you hate questing? MMO's are built around questing, if you don't like it, find another genre.  Or play the garbage out there without questing :) lol 

Originally posted by Atlan99

I for one am puzzled...

What?lol

I still think that Bioware will capture a large enough audience to recoup their investment.

Nope, it's made for the same audience the last 7 big budget failed "MMO"RPGs were made for. Devs still haven't learned it seems.

Originally posted by maskedweasel

Where'd you pull that one out of?  Instanced content is only 10% of the game.

It may be 10% of the game world, but surely not 10% of the content. Every interview, preview, what have you, talks about the massive and lengthy storyline with dialogue trees and all that jazz! All of which takes place in instances. So yes, that is their main selling point "Our game has a story!"

• sonoggisonoggi Member Posts: 1,119

OP i agree 100%. in my opinion, there is very little to be excited about. i wouldnt mind an on-rails pve experience if the pvp was amazing. but it is obvious that pvp will be an afterthought in TOR. in addition, the combat mechanics are dated and i see absolutely no innovation in any area of the game.

I for one am puzzled...

What?lol

Nope, it's made for the same audience the last 7 big budget failed "MMO"RPGs were made for. Devs still haven't learned it seems.

Yes because turning a profit means that you failed.

Lets agree right now to never go into business together.

I for one am puzzled...

What?lol

Yes because turning a profit means that you failed.

Lets agree right now to never go into business together.

Lmao, yeah because getting shut down and having your partners going bankrupt = turning a profit alright. Go and tell Funcom how successful their WoW clone was. And Mythic, I'm sure the- oh wait Mythic got dissolved when WAR failed...

Originally posted by sonoggi

OP i agree 100%. in my opinion, there is very little to be excited about. i wouldnt mind an on-rails pve experience if the pvp was amazing. but it is obvious that pvp will be an afterthought in TOR. in addition, the combat mechanics are dated and i see absolutely no innovation in any area of the game.

There's nothing obvious about it. This week there's a lot of pvp info upcoming from the preview weekends, so I guess we'll find out.

The combat mechanics are only dated when you dislike how combat in MMO's is done, but then again, why would you even bother with MMO's if you hate how combat is done in MMO's? I mean, seriously, why do you even play MMO's if you dislike MMO combat?

Besides, cover mechanics haven't been done in MMO's, certainly not how SWTOR uses it.

Lmao, yeah because getting shut down and having your partners going bankrupt = turning a profit alright. Go and tell Funcom how successful their WoW clone was. And Mythic, I'm sure the- oh wait Mythic got dissolved when WAR failed...

According to your definition, all MMO's have failed besides WoW and EVE, and the genre only exists of those 2 MMO's. Anything else is apparently bankrupt and failing in subs and revenues.

... can't you see for yourself how flawed your arguments and reasoning is, and how filled they are with wishful thinking?

• gamer1982o39gamer1982o39 Member Posts: 212

I for one am puzzled...

What?lol

Really?  I thought the game quality was something different than the perception of people

huh!

I want to own property too

• NaralNaral Member UncommonPosts: 748

Man, I despise people like you. People like me are the core MMORPG audience. We were the ones that were here when the genre started. We are the ones who know what MMORPGs used to be about. The casual audience that enjoys WoW and largely doesn't know that any other MMORPG exists are NOT the core audience. It's like calling all the elderly folk that play Wii sports the core video game audience.

And no, the instancing problem wasn't debunked, some people just doesn't know how to disect marketing talk. And yes, questing is a huge problem in MMORPGs. Real MMOs aren't built around questing, only WoW clones that use it as an excuse not to include real content. Questing involves doing quests. The current "quests" in MMORPGs are more like tasks, and they promote anti social behavior, and are the ONLY way to level up. They're a blight to the industry. All the best games didn't have quest to level as their main system. I love quests, they're my favorite thing to do, but when a game has questing as its only type of content then you get hundreds and hundreds of useless quests that take no thought or effort and are mandatory. They're horrible and if you like them, then you are that Elderly Wii audience I was referring to.

While I would agree with you that we old school MMORPG players are what the core used to be, I actually think we are obsolete. I honestly have the same views as you do on what a good MMO is, but the core audience of anything, is the audience that uses a given product the most, for the most profit, pure and simple. WoW has the numbers now, and whether guys like you and I used to be the core audience or not, there is no going back. Money talks...you know the rest.

We have, imo, become a niche market (I actually like both styles, for different reasons, and have never seen the need to limit myself to a rails quest game, or a sandbox--they can both be fun to me). Unless sandbox games can create hundreds of millions of dollars, we sandbox lovers will never be a core audience again. Period.

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

Originally posted by madeux

I think your biggest mistake is in assuming that YOU are the core MMO audience.

It's obvious that you're determined not to like this game, and that's fine.  When your assumptions about single player instances are debunked, then you jump onto the evils of questing.  Ummmm... you hate questing? MMO's are built around questing, if you don't like it, find another genre.  Or play the garbage out there without questing :) lol 

Man, I despise people like you. People like me are the core MMORPG audience. We were the ones that were here when the genre started. We are the ones who know what MMORPGs used to be about. The casual audience that enjoys WoW and largely doesn't know that any other MMORPG exists are NOT the core audience. It's like calling all the elderly folk that play Wii sports the core video game audience.

And no, the instancing problem wasn't debunked, some people just doesn't know how to disect marketing talk. And yes, questing is a huge problem in MMORPGs. Real MMOs aren't built around questing, only WoW clones that use it as an excuse not to include real content. Questing involves doing quests. The current "quests" in MMORPGs are more like tasks, and they promote anti social behavior, and are the ONLY way to level up. They're a blight to the industry. All the best games didn't have quest to level as their main system. I love quests, they're my favorite thing to do, but when a game has questing as its only type of content then you get hundreds and hundreds of useless quests that take no thought or effort and are mandatory. They're horrible and if you like them, then you are that Elderly Wii audience I was referring to.

I'm not sure I would say the older more diverse players are the core gamers of the entire MMORPG world anymore.  I think it has shifted to the more casual players.  Now if you separate the games and especially take out F2P and WOW you'd probably have a core gamer sect that more closely resembles what you believe.  The problem is that there's more money to be made on the weekend gamers than on the old school guys that know what a good game should be.  That said, quests are pretty ridiculous, and have become way to much of the focus for games.  I'll probably get ripped a new one for this but I'm glad for GW2 at least trying to do something else, and I'm hoping it's uber successful, that way other AAA titles will see that WOW is not the direction games should be evolving.

• goblagobla Member UncommonPosts: 1,412

Core audience = The main kind of people who watch a particular type of programme, listen to a particular type of music etc.

Main = the chief or largest part.

So the core audience is the largest part of all people who play MMOs. The largest part of people that play MMOs are the casual audience that enjoys WoW. As such they are the core audience.

Calling them the core audience is like calling you an idiot. A perfectly valid assessment.

We are the bunny.
    Resistance is futile.
    ''/\/\'''''/\/\''''''/\/\
    ( o.o) ( o.o) ( o.o)
    (")("),,(")("),(")(")

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by maskedweasel

Where'd you pull that one out of?  Instanced content is only 10% of the game.

It may be 10% of the game world, but surely not 10% of the content. Every interview, preview, what have you, talks about the massive and lengthy storyline with dialogue trees and all that jazz! All of which takes place in instances. So yes, that is their main selling point "Our game has a story!"

I think that all depends on how you look at it.  While flashpoints are going to be complete instances,  thats not to say that every group quest will be a flashpoint.  In fact, I wouldn't doubt that there will be quite a bit of world quests, encounters and the like where you'll be out in the open world.  

A point of reference,  in one of the most recent events (PAX) when they were showing Hoth and Tatooine they were talking about how big the open worlds were, and how they have content in every part of these worlds for players.  I find this a way to bridge open world and group play across the zones.  While they may have personal quests that will take you to these areas, it doesn't sound like it will be just a fleeting moment where you're there for one or two open world quests and then you move on.    Each part of the world sounds like they want players to get together and explore.

Furthermore,  for PvP.  Contested zones are open world zones,  so while Warzones may only allow for 4 - (probably) 16 tops, and be instanced,   the contested zones and open world PvP will cater to much higher groups with much larger rewards. (owning an entire zone and the benefits of that - still yet to be released).  

While the game has story, and they talk about that,  I think too many people put emphasis on "Story to BioWare means Voiceover instance quests."   and I don't think thats correct at all.  

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933

@ OP: judging by your post it is clear that you dislike themepark MMO's. You fantasise a SW MMO in an open, trully sandbox environment. Now, i am going to be a bit blunt here and tell you and other SWG vets to let it go already. Bioware was very, very clear about what kind of game they where making since day 1. A THEMEPARK one with ALL the norms we find in such a MMO. This is what TOR is going to be and no matter how much some people whine its NOT going to change. They just have to find something else that will suit their tastes.

Personally, i am going to have lots of fun with TOR. Why? Because it's SW and because it's made by Bioware. Hell, they can create Star Wars worlds and feelings better than George Lucas can, judging from his prequel movies and Bioware's KotOR. And since all my MMO experience so far consists of themepark games i don't care about TOR being one.

This discussion has been closed.