Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mythos is live!

TyrxzTyrxz BergenMember Posts: 329

The game is now live and you can create an account and check it out if you didn't get into the beta or have been intersted!

Enjoy

Tagged:

scribble scribble scribble

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne YorkshireMember Posts: 3,063 Uncommon

This game deserves waaay more attention imo. Its the closest thing to diablo online so far and its pretty polished. 

• skervyskervy saginaw, MIMember Posts: 3

is it just me or is the site still way outdated and nothing works? says server is offline and still has a banner for closed beta invite :/ ive been looking so forward to playing this game i played it when it first started closed beta with flagship. then it went on hiatus got shut down and years later i see another company took over. signed up for the new beta but never seen anything for the last 6 months now i see its released but i cant get it :*(

• SwaneaSwanea Vegas, NVMember Posts: 2,366 Uncommon

Originally posted by skervy

is it just me or is the site still way outdated and nothing works? says server is offline and still has a banner for closed beta invite :/ ive been looking so forward to playing this game i played it when it first started closed beta with flagship. then it went on hiatus got shut down and years later i see another company took over. signed up for the new beta but never seen anything for the last 6 months now i see its released but i cant get it :*(

What this dude said.

Hmm, but clicking the play now thingy on this post above sends me to a Europe site.

you're looking at the US site. U want the EU one :)

i just googled the client download instead and got it from a diff site then theirs

yeh but you need to make sure you have the EU client...

Originally posted by Swanea

Hmm, but clicking the play now thingy on this post above sends me to a Europe site.

just noticed that thanks ^^ after signing up though everything switched to german writing or whatever though :/ does that mean the game is not in english?

The game is in english. the translations are a bit dodgy here and there on sum quest text but thats about it