Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just gave this game a try and...

basically the game is still in beta, so it has its flaws. The combat is buggy, the graphics are really really off, even on ultra high quality. The quests are just "same old, same old". The storyline is a bit meh, but its all around -> "You're hero! Now you can save us" stereotype.  The character customization is really really bad, i mean your dude just looks ugly, and nothing can change that. The females are a bit better, but still, not as good as it should be. Granted, i gave the game like 30-40 minutes, yet, when something doesnt catch you, you just dont feel like playing. Ill continue to log in every once in a while, and try to contribute for the beta as much as i can, but to be honest, im disappointed. By the way, i dont think what are they thinking of a release date, but having Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR as competition wouldnt be really nice in my oppinion. Anyways, keep up the good work, and lets hope this game can turn out to be something decent to say the least.

cheers :)