Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horrible Customer Service and no willing to play this game any more

13»

Comments

• Scott102215Scott102215 Member Posts: 4
    I could not agree more. I had no idea about the poor customer service until I experiences it myself. I saw several posts about hacked account, which is interesting since I received an email from support that their accounts could not be hacked. Which is what happened to my son's account in my opinion. He was getting harrassed from a gamer and when he reported it they banned him claiming he gave out information. That being said they can ban whomever they want, it is their organization. I enjoyed the game but their customer service will cost them revenue, It already cost them any future revenue from me. I am not sure exactly what is going on over there but whatever I don't want to be a part of it. Cool game..poor customer service, enough to drive customers away.
  • swiftxd97swiftxd97 Member Posts: 4

I don't think that it is actually Wizard 101's fault about the hacking because unless this  hack to your son happened last year when security and service was at thier worse cause of all the hacking that was going on then its not really thier fault of even kingsisles fault cause you should also bare in mind that alot of adults play this and this game give them a chance to relax and release thier inner child and their childhood competitiveness which them being adult now takes that competitiveness on a whole new level which means they get annoyed easily and they tend to forget that they may be speaking to children Furthermore i have tried to hack the game in a number of ways and it seems impossible to the regular gamer which  has brought me to the conclusion that theses hackers who hack for crowns membership and hack other peoples accounts (Like your son ate proffesional hackers and no what they are doing and they have a tendancy to show off and also they no how to hack in and out of they dateabase without getting caught so then when your son reports them it looks like he is trying to get someone as they check thier dateabase and the nessasary checks but it may not show what the hacker is saying to your son as they are speaking to your son via hacking which may not be picked up by thier scans and dateabase.

(I am truly sorry for what has happened to your child and hope that this hackers stupidity has not turned you away from wizard 101 permenantly)

• Regular_m4nRegular_m4n Member Posts: 4
    Im sorry to hear about that. I am a crown buyer for this game and yes I have bought many card packs. I have to say its fun to see what you get but I also get alot of the same stuff. I also get alot of cool stuff. No offense but the customer service is right. Your son bought that stuff fair and square.Its just part of the game. I do think the customer service could have been nicer about it.Sorry to say but your son chose to buy the card packs. Sorry.