Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earth Eternal reborn as Japanese-only Ikimonogatari

rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

This morning, I saw posts from the official @Earth_Eternal twitter account (dormant since the game went under last year). Following are the tweets (which have been posted by massively.com already):

# Cough, ahem, is this thing on? Hello out there Twitter world... about 6 hours ago via web 

# Earth Eternal reborn, introducing Ikimonogatari... a 3D browser based adventure from Sankando. http://www.ikimonogatari.net/ about 5 hours ago via web

# Answering some q's. Right now our focus is on the Japanese release. We are investigating our options for an English re-release. about 1 hour ago via web

@lealaturkey @Beau_Hindman Ikimonogatari will be released in Japanese. Were looking at options for release in other territories as well about 1 hour ago via web in reply to lealaturkey

~Ripper

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Good find, thanks for posting it here.

Had some good times over there, be interesting to see where this game progresses to.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon