Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone but me disturbed by this... "Dragonage Legends"

SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,678Member Uncommon

• Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAPosts: 2,449Member Uncommon

Yeah I tried it to see what it was. It is a very poorly done facebook turn based RPG that you can pay for pretty much anything in the game. They are definately whoring for cash with this.

• Kaijin2k3Kaijin2k3 Santa Monica, CAPosts: 558Member

The beta for this has been going on for a while... a few times I even thought it had all ready launched and yet they still had the "BETA" status to it. I'm not even sure if it's fully launched now or still considered a beta (patch note versions are 0.##).

Anyways. This "game" isn't really anything more than a marketing ploy for DA2 (playing it to some extent unlocked launch day DLCs for DA2, though they were misc items that aren't significant). I believe a major complaint of this game right now is that the game interface constantly spams "invite more friends to join Dragon Age today!" or some such (source).

And secondly... yeah, also just a cash grab. I hate it, but there's always people willing to pay for anything...