Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it wrong of me to enjoy FFXIV?

2»

Comments

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592

No, it's perfectly fine.

Regardless of what the haters say, the game has a simply massive amount of potential. It's glaringly obvious to anyone who's played the game that it was simply released way before it should have been, for whichI blame company bureaucracy. Give another six months of development, the game should be rather solid. Even in its current form the game is fun to play, as long as you're not soloing all the time.

<3

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

If your enjoying it, feel free to keep playing it.  Seriously disregard those that say you shouldn't play a bad game or wahtever, if your enjoying it that is all that really matters.

I loved the matrix online (until it closed) I love EQ and a lot of other anime type games.

Is it a guilty pleasure? maybe, it is wrong, heck no.

If you enjoy it, play away, i actually liked FF14 for a while, i just couldn't get past the interface and i'm stubborn when it comes to using a 360 controller to play a computer game but thats me.

Never...ever...let...anyone....tell...you...what...your..doing...is...wrong...ever.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• GreenHellGreenHell Member UncommonPosts: 1,323

Obviously not. I'm sorry but I'm about to pick up a patronizing tone... I get you're trying to make a point, but why would you even bother to ask this question? Obviously you're allowed to like whatever you want, if you like to engage in romantic activities with a bridge, who can tell you that it's wrong for you to be an objectisexual? No one, even if they don't agree with it, it's up to you if you think it's right or wrong...in the end. So why ask such a pointless question that there's an obvious answer to? 

Agreed

• tabarjacktabarjack Member UncommonPosts: 249

Originally posted by MisterSr

Obviously not. I'm sorry but I'm about to pick up a patronizing tone... I get you're trying to make a point, but why would you even bother to ask this question? Obviously you're allowed to like whatever you want, if you like to engage in romantic activities with a bridge, who can tell you that it's wrong for you to be an objectisexual? No one, even if they don't agree with it, it's up to you if you think it's right or wrong...in the end. So why ask such a pointless question that there's an obvious answer to? 

In case you didn't get it: It's a marketting pitch for the game, most likely from a moderator or GM who knows his job is in trouble. Reread the post if you don't see it, and if you still don't, I have toenail clippings for sale, 1$ each, PM me. You can make art with those!

• ChackzChackz Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by Blazer6992

Yes

lol NO

• AyonarAyonar Member Posts: 44

I cant stand people who say this is wrong because your "supporting a broken game"...how the hell will it ever get the time and effort into getting it fixed if people dont play? While i didnt think it was an amazing game due to alot of its problems which have all be convered in this thread, i still had fun while i was playing. The game looks absolutely phenomenal and has a lot of potential in all honesty. And yes, maybe they shouldnt have released it in the state it was in, but atleast they arent pretending people are wrong...they havent charged a sub fee in 8 months...shows they atleast understand that the game is not where it needs to be. I give them props for that. This game is not amazing, but its not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. So OP, if you like the game, then by all means...proceed:)

Currently Playing : Rift, EQ2
    Has Played: Anarchy Online, SWG(Pre NGE refugee), DAoC, EQ1, EQ2, Lineage 2, CoH, CoV, Horizons, AoC, FFXI, FFXIV, Aion, WoW, DCUO, Matrix Online, Vanguard, Tabula Rasa, LotRo, Fallen Earth, Shadowbane, EQoA, ArchLord

• Skeeter870Skeeter870 Member Posts: 75

There's nothing wrong with being a masochist.